Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine you wake up in the world of the last game you played

What happens next?

I think I would be pretty screwed, as I’m currently play Death Stranding on the PS5, and boy is it not a place I’d like to a part of - I probably would survive five minutes, in the perplexing remnants of civilisation.

To be fair, there probably isn’t too many games offering a generous life style of luxury and peace…

Although, I hear Animal Crossing is a peaceful place to spend the weekend…

Comment

I would consume mushrooms. Acquire princess.

Comment

I’d be zipping around in my ODM gear as far away from any titans as possible. I’d probably be a gonner within minutes. (Attack on Titan: Wings of Freedom on Xbox One)

Comment

Tetrominoes continuously sent from 98 other people would be falling on my head, I guess...

Comment

I'm getting ready for the Bahrain F1 Grand Prix.

Comment

Entering the Streets of rage to fight the Y Twins

Comment

I would wake up with an Adam Freeland tune on continuous loop while being assaulted by low poly shapes. No tea anywhere in there I'm aware of.

Comment

I’d die within seconds to some kind of cruelly spinning blade in the castle of the Forest of Illusion.

Comment

Fighting The Corrupted alongside Marth.

Comment

I bloody hope not as I was playing SMTV and aside from waking up in a nightmarish demon-infested netherworld, this game is BRUTAL. I could die just from a normal enemy encounter, never mind a boss. I’d give myself maybe half hour to live, maximum.

The game I was playing before this was the House in Fata Morgana so I guess SMTV is an improvement over that in terms of living a nightmare.

Comment

Working...
                      X