Doom VI: The Dark Ages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doom VI: The Dark Ages

Revealed as part of the latest MS leak, this appears to be the third entry in the rebooted line of Doom games. The above schedule is clearly incorrect however the flow of projects seems relatively reliable in the short term meaning that Doom: Year Zero can reasonably be expected to release on Xbox Series S/X and PC in 2025

Excited to return to Hell?
    Last edited by Neon Ignition; 24-05-2024, 21:55.

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post

Revealed as part of the latest MS leak, this appears to be the third entry in the rebooted line of Doom games. The above schedule is clearly incorrect however the flow of projects seems relatively reliable in the short term meaning that Doom: Year Zero can reasonably be expected to release on Xbox Series S/X and PC in 2025

Excited to return to Hell?
    Hell yeah! Eternal was phenomenal.

Comment

Now said to be subtitled The Dark Ages and coming to all formats

Comment

Sounds like fun. I like the premise though I'll be honest, I own Doom Eternal on 3 different platforms and still haven't played it.... One of my more shameful backlog titles.

Comment

This will be one I'm less fussed with, I really enjoyed Doom but for some reason Eternal didn't work as well for me

Comment

Excellent, I loved Doom Eternal although the DLC spoiled it by being too much/too precise with having to line up this kind of weapon with that kind of enemy. Too finickity and not fun. Medieval setting is right up my street. They offered a flavour of this with a few bits at the beginning of Doom Eternal and it was well atmospheric.

Comment

Working...
            X