The Division 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Division 3

As soon as Star Wars: Outlaws ships work is confirmed to be starting in full on The Division 3

I know these types of games get a bad rep, but I loved playing co-op with a friend on The Division 2 and so I am down for this.

Comment

Yeah, the Division games can deliver some truly great sessions. World-building is top notch too. Defo up for a third game in the series.

Comment

I thought #2 didn't capture the magic of the first, let's hope the next one does.

Comment

2 was fun enough, but these types of games tend to get boring very quickly for me.

Comment

I honestly cannot remember than having more fun than co-op on the first one. Some of the running battles vs other squads in the Dark Zone, the cat and mouse, hide and seek and ultimately extracting the loot was both tense AF and exhilarating. Both PVE and PVP were sublime. I think my biggest mistake was getting into the Division 2 too late when it was already dead.

EDIT: and oh yeah a next gen only Division will almost certainly look amazing

Comment

TD2 lost me too along the way. I think with the original there was a greater sense of exploration, the sequel was a very similar game but felt a bit more generic and lacked that same sense of 'place'.

Comment

Working...
              X