Call of Duty: Black Ops 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call of Duty: Black Ops 6

Call of Duty 2024 a Black Ops title set in the Gulf War, new report claims | Eurogamer.net

Treyarchs turn to bat comes round again with the Black Ops series. Lots of rumbles about various elements but frankly it's all pointless speculation as COD releases and their pre-release beta's, bundles etc are regular as clockwork meaning there's nothing of interest to gleam except that the game will launch from the prior entries Cold War ending and move into the 90's conflict for the remainder.

The game should be available for everything potentially up to and including PC, PS4, PS5, XBO, XSX and Switch/Switch 2
    Last edited by Neon Ignition; 24-05-2024, 10:08.

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
    Call of Duty 2024 a Black Ops title set in the Gulf War, new report claims | Eurogamer.net

Treyarchs turn to bat comes round again with the Black Ops series. Lots of rumbles about various elements but frankly it's all pointless speculation as COD releases and their pre-release beta's, bundles etc are regular as clockwork meaning there's nothing of interest to gleam except that the game will launch from the prior entries Cold War ending and move into the 90's conflict for the remainder.

The game should be available for everything potentially up to and including PC, PS4, PS5, XBO, XSX and Switch/Switch 2
    I enjoyed Zombies in Cold-War and I played the multiplayer maybe for about 10 hours and it was kinda fun but I think I'm fully done with CoD now. Didn't even touch MW3.

Comment

MWIII is the first one I've not bought... might be since COD4
      I'm not sure about next year either. We'll be right on the tip of Game Pass getting them all and to be honest Treyarch haven't put in a great one for a long time. Pretty much since BO2

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        MWIII is the first one I've not bought... might be since COD4
        I'm not sure about next year either. We'll be right on the tip of Game Pass getting them all and to be honest Treyarch haven't put in a great one for a long time. Pretty much since BO2
        I skipped one of the Black Ops and skipped Vanguard.

I'd be more likely to buy a standalone zombies game/compilation than CoD. Seems crazy they haven't done this yet

Comment

I really can't get excited about COD any more as the last few I've bought have just burnt me out. I do prefer Treyarch to Infinity Ward though (yes I'm in the minority).

I won't be touching the current one but I'm looking forward to playing a few of the old ones I missed when they land on game pass next year.

Comment

Originally posted by nonny View Post
            I'm looking forward to playing a few of the old ones I missed when they land on game pass next year.
            I'm not a huge CoD fan but interested to try more games on gamepass too. I wonder if MS will drip feed us with CoD games or just dump them all in one go?

Comment

Originally posted by MarioMark View Post
              I'm not a huge CoD fan but interested to try more games on gamepass too. I wonder if MS will drip feed us with CoD games or just dump them all in one go?
              I've got a feeling early next year the whole back catalogue is getting dropped onto the service.

Comment

UPDATE 2.30pm UK: Activision has now confirmed this year's COD will indeed be titled Call of Duty: Black Ops 6. This wi…

Comment

I actually enjoyed Cold War, (but I did get it for free!) The zombie game was also pretty cool but since I got to it so late it was very hard to get a game. The updated NukeTown was chaotic and fun (mostly). I do enjoy the pvp for what it is but I get put off after a while. All of the more interesting modes never had enough players unfortunately.

I'm a few behind in the series, I want to play MW2 and 3 at some point so I reckon it will be a while before I get to this.

Comment

Will come to PS4 and XBO with seemingly little planned to stop supporting the past systems. The franchise will arrive on Switch once Switch 2 is out as Switch 1 isn't powerful enough.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X