January the slowest import month ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

January the slowest import month ever?

1. Games I?ve ordered haven?t been shipped yet.
    2. Games that have been shipped (week 1 and 2) haven?t arrived.
    3. Vendors I?ve asked questions by mail haven?t replied.

Is it my bad luck or is this time of the year usually slow when it comes to the vendor?s speed to service to the worlds (slow) post backbone?

If you are ordering from any of the stores situated in China or Hong Kong then Chinese new year will play a part in that. My copies of Final Fantasy X International and Winning Eleven 7 International took a while to arrive.

Comment

You know, it would have been funnier if no one had replied to this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Square
        I was thinking the same. But after my grammar changes broke Bobontheway the ice

Seriously importing isn?t fun when lagging a month as for me now.

No it?s not the Chinese New Year; it?s stuff from US sellers. I try to use the Global Priority services when available but It has not speed up the shipping this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Square
          You're such a bitch!

I think they have half a dozen public holidays a month in the US, at least they seem to at Tronix.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadruharazzeb
            I think they have half a dozen public holidays a month in the US, at least they seem to at Tronix.
            Could be it. For example it has taken the Rage a week to prepare an order with some in stock games. And I have still doesn?t have any shipping out confirmation. This has never happen before.

Comment

i did have to wait 2 weeks for something from lik-sang, but i think you might just be unlucky with the usa side of things.
              i ordered from both tronix and therage last week, and they only took 7 and 5 days respectively.

Comment

****! All right then. Just have to wait some more.

I remember last year that I had an order that took 24 days to arrive from the rage. Never lost anything yet although.

Comment

Which games are you waiting for Henning ?

Comment

Now that?s a strange question, what?s cooking?

Dodonpachi Dai Ou Jou
                    Konami Collector's Series: Arcade Advanced
                    Naruto 2
                    Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II

Comment

Lik-sang are still delivering, I just got a quality bit of Japanese pervware through the letterbox today. RCT Eyes 'virtual view'... heh heh

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock
                        I just got a quality bit of Japanese pervware
                        Lovely, maybe I?m picking up PSIKYO?s G-Taste next.

Comment

Originally posted by Henning
                          Originally posted by Chadruharazzeb
                          Could be it. For example it has taken the Rage a week to prepare an order with some in stock games. And I have still doesn?t have any shipping out confirmation. This has never happen before.
                          I got a wavebird from them last week and it took a little longer than usual, they send there was a problem with there system, apologiesed and gave me three dollars off my next order.

Comment

My imports seem to arrive faster than usual. Got my Final Fantasy X International today, ordered it on monday, got it today. Airmail powah!

Comment

Nice to hear guys. As I said things hasn?t been fast around here lately. Looks like my bad luck.

Nothing is better when an order shows up after four days from NCS, Rage, PA or whom ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X