Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

look at this sweeeeeeeet hori controller!!! ROCK ON!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look at this sweeeeeeeet hori controller!!! ROCK ON!!!

Final Fantasy X-2 Tiny Bee Controller for PlayStation 2Special designed Final Fantasy X-2 ControllerTwo guns will assume all functions of a Dual Shock 2™ controllerFire Yuna's gun during battleA great collecting item for all Final Fantasy FansMade by Hori, under license of Sony & SquareenixLimited restock batch for release of Final Fantasy X-2 International + Last MissionsUsing the Final Fantasy X-2 Yuna's Tiny Bee gun controller, the two guns can assume all the functions of the Dual Shock 2 controller, think of the left gun as the left half of the controller and the right gun as the right half. ...

Now all I need to do is get the cash

They've been around for a while man, but I still dont see the point in them!

Comment

seems like a waste of money to me

Comment

I've got one

They a nice thing to have if you have the money, although they don't realy improve the FFX-2 experience.

Still nice collectors item.

Luke.

Comment

How about the Onimusha 3 sword controller

Onimusha 3 Katana Blade Controller for PlayStation 2Katana Blade ControllerSuitable for Onimusha 3Officially licensed accessoryFor all collectors and fansLimited supply guaranteedThe Onimusha 3 Katana Blade Controller from Hori is an officially licensed controller suitable for Capcom's action adventure title Onimusha 3. Apart from that it's certainly a nice collectible. Supply is guaranteed to be extremly limited.

Comment

Had that on pre-order but gave it up for the Beatmania IIDX Arcade Style Deck. (I think i made the right choice!)

Luke.

Comment

Working...
            X