Zelda Non Spoiler Ish Questions I have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by quirky
    I said there was. I made it up though. I checked last night, because I wasn't sure, and lo and behold it wasn't there. Soz.

My biggest gripe, without a doubt, is the tedious sailing. It looks nice the first few times, but it takes FOREVER to get anywhere. The rest of the game is so action packed and ace that this really stands out - it's as if they have added it to pad the game out or something. Just to rub salt in the wound, they add the random unavoidable cyclone that spits you out in the same spot you've just spent half your life sailing from. Arrrrrggghh!
    There is a way to sort this, and that is by getting the...

Originally posted by spoiler
    Warp song. If you do not have this I strongly suggest that you go and find it. This enables you to rapidly warp to the many sectors of the map. When you get this, sailing is not a bore at all.

If you don’t have it yet, this is how you do…

Simply shoot the Purple God-Frog in one of the many giant Whirl Winds three times with your arrows.
    ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Spoiler Blah Blah
      Next time put it all in the spoiler tag mate. Fair enough you might feel the need to defend the game but that was no reason go tell me what delights I still have yet to discover. Git.

Comment

Ah bottom. I apologize immensely. A very silly mistake. I was simply trying to help and stupidly didn’t even consider to place that in a spoiler tag. I apologize again, shall correct my error at once.

Kind regards
        Adam *hangs his head in shame*

edit: i suggest you edit your post too
        ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

No offence taken. In fact that is brilliant.

Not *that* much of a spoiler though, as the Lion King says something to that effect the first time it happens. I just didn't have the "particular gizmo" needed, so I couldn't have done it before (I tried with an earlier weapon but it failed miserably). That will make the game approximately 1000 times better

Comment

Actually... you can't complete the game without having the song so it's one of those "need to get" items
            Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Working...
            X