Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wonderswan/WSC

Hi all,

How many of you have got WS's? I'm very tempted to get one, since they look awesome

What are the recommended games? How comfortable are they?

And generally, just discuss how crap/good they are!

Originally posted by Electric Boogaloo
    Hi all,

How many of you have got WS's? I'm very tempted to get one, since they look awesome

What are the recommended games? How comfortable are they?

And generally, just discuss how crap/good they are!
    Well being honest i've got 2 of them,pearl blue and the FF2 Ltd box set,is'nt a huge amount on them,if your into Final Fantasy,then the 4 games on it should suffice,Golden Axe is good,Namco Classic(golf),is another,and of course Rockman.I think given that it's fairly smart,looks quite nice ect:,im sure it will start to rise in value,go get one now on Ebay,seller(Steve666b)allways has them as he has direct contact from Japan,you'll get one cheap!Go on you know you want one

Comment

They're really good, nice looking consoles, and don't need as much light as the GBA.

Choice of games isn't massive, but you'll stick to stuff like Gun Pey, Front Mission, Golden Axe, Namco Classic etc.

I have three new ones for sale in the Buying forum.

Comment

And they are cheap, you can buy a new Wonderswan color (not Wonderswan crystal) for about a fiver over here Also if you like gundam games you should pick one up because half of the WS line up are the super robot wars series

Comment

Working...
        X