Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Famicom gba sp box java thingy

Umm hope this is in the right section.

I love the famicom gba sp box so much i did a java thingy so you can look at it in 3d, its gonna be part of my collections page. Can you please look at it for me and let me know if it displays properly on your pc's. It works ok on mine.

You'll need the java plugin to view it

Hehe i love nintendo japans page templates

(URL removed no longer working)

Bit small and the rotation is too sensitive.

Comment

Hehe yeah, sadly the program i used to make it has only 1 size you can make you cube and thats the slowest i can make it.

Im a total novice when it comes to these kind of things, im sure there are better programs but i dont know of any.

Comment

you could write your own version of that applet better and easier with opengl. but it is good. looks nice.

mine should be with me soon!

Comment

Works on my mac with the three main browsers, Safari, Mozilla and IE.
          Quite good too, although you're not helping me to resist from buying a new SP.

Comment

Thanks for testing it for me,

Hehe you know you want one go on GIVE IN (hypnotic stare)

Comment

You know what, I'm going to buy one.
              However, by buying it it's actually saving me money, as I can now give my old black SP to my little sister.

If I say that 10 times a day, coupled with your hypnotic stare, I'll have a new SP by the end of the week.

Sod the credit card bill

Comment

Ignore the link in my 1st post it dosent work anymore.

Been beavering away on a new section for my website which lists all my collection with lots of pics. Its only half finished at the moment as i need to get the digital camera to take more pics. But at least its a start.

On there you will find lots of pics that you maybe wont have seen before. Club nintendo, pokemon centre gbc's ect...

Comment

importaku, your new look to the site is nice ! Much better than the old style. Are you going to be adding the N64 and Game Cube pages soon? I bet you can't wait to add that mario hat that I have here for you. If you add it to your site then you must take a picture you wearing it

By the way, I want to add your site to my links section. What URL should I use and do you have a banner at all?

Yakumo

Comment

Added a few more pages tonight, my nintendo gashapon collection is now online

Comment

Importaku, I HATE YOU

Here's me trying my best to save money and pay off my credit card, and you're posting quality items like that. I demand that you send me your entire Gashapon set or something bad will happen*

Seriously though, what kind of guide price should I be looking to pay for them, and apart from eBay where has them for sale?

* Well it's worth a try...

Comment

The zelda wind waker gashapon & the mini famicom consoles i both got off ebay.

If i remember correctly i got the zelda ones for ?13 and the mini famicom consoles for ?14. Both were complete sets.

As for the gamecube rubbers & famicom rubbers, i havent seen anywhere online that has them for sale. I got my firend to get me the gamecube ones and the others he got for me as a suprise. Sadly the nature of gashapon makes them a real pain in the ass to find as once the machine is empty they fill it with somthing else.

Luckily in a few weeks time i will be putting some of the gamecube ones up for sale as i bought a complete set of them so i could get the last 2 i needed (zelda wind waker & luigi's mansion) so i will have 4 spares for sale plus a spare ice climber famicom rubber. Just waiting for my friend to send them to me

Comment

Working...
                        X