Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WE6FE angle

Just a short one here.

Of those people who have this game I just wondered what camera angle you all used?
    for me I use the "Nomal,far" camera, as I like to be able to see as much of the play as possible.
    Also what benefits do you find from using your camera angle more so than the other ones.....

I was using normal, mid to begin with... but after playing Saif at the meet seem to have switched to normal,far as well...
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Me too.

Comment

Normal Far too, but have the rotation on about 5, makes it a lot easier for me, and imo looks nicer

Comment

Normal long or sometimes wide with swing set to 3.

Comment

Wide with an angle of 5 i like to see all the pitch

Comment

Wide for me. Although, I don't put any additional angle on it.

Comment

normal, far for me too.

On the earlier games in the series I used to play in wide, but I found that as most people played in normal far, I made it harder for me when playing matches against other people.

I've now come to think that wide is a little too remote and doesn't reflect the intensity of a match as well as a closer angle.

Comment

I only got this last week and being dumb I never thought to change the angle. I was too wrapped in the game I guess. But now I can't wait to get home and try some new views out.

Comment

Working...
                  X