ps2 singstar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ps2 singstar

Now im a sucker for games with some sort of "novelty" factor it all started with samba de amigo on dc, u get marracas, dance games on the ps2 and the dance mats, steel battalion and u get the hugh controller, now its the singing games and microphones!!

just seen this game and wondered if any1 else is looking forward too it (although i doubt it, hopefully im the only sad git here )

SingStar comes complete with two Microphones.
    SingStar is an innovative new title that invites you to step into the spotlight and exercise your vocal chords. SingStar offers an engaging, social experience that encourages even the most reticent singer to unleash their inner rock star. SingStar?s groundbreaking technology analyses the your vocal skills, based on your pitch, tone and timing as you sing into the USB microphone, and provides feedback based on how well or badly you?ev sung.

SingStar?s expansive track list features a wide variety of well-known songs from world-class artists. Each track is the artist?s original recording and SingStar also includes the original music video for many of the songs.

SingStar International Track List:

Liberty X ? Just a Little
    Mis-Teeq ? Scandalous
    The Darkness ? I Believe in a Thing Called Love oh yeah baby
    A-Ha ? Take on Me
    Pink ? Get the Party Started
    Jamelia ? Superstar
    Motorhead ? Ace of Spades oh yeah baby
    George Michael ? Careless Whisper
    Avril Lavigne ? Complicated
    Petula Clark ? Downtown
    Sophie Ellis Bexter ? Murder on the Dancefloor
    Daniel Bedingfield ? If You're Not the One
    Carl Douglas ? Kung Fu Fighting oh yeah baby
    Rick Astley ? Never Gonna Give You Up
    Westlife ? World of Our Own
    Ricky Martin ? Livin La Vida Loca oh yeah baby
    Bill Withers ? Ain't No Sunshine
    Madonna ? Like a Virgin
    Roy Orbison Pretty Woman
    S Club ? Don't Stop Movin?
    Deee-Lite ? Groove is in the Heart
    Sugababes ? Round Round
    Elvis ? Suspicious Minds oh yeah baby
    Busted ? Crashed the Wedding
    Village People ? YMCA rock da house with this one
    Good Charlotte ? Girls and Boys
    Blondie ? Heart of Glass
    Dido ? Thank You
    Atomic Kitten ? Eternal Flame
    Blue ? One Love
    SingStar features three gameplay modes that allow for between one and eight players to join in together. Sing Mode encourages you to simply pick up the mic and start singing, either alone or battling against a mate. Pass the Mic is the ultimate party game, encouraging duets and team competitions; and Star Maker allows budding stars to follow your dream from singing in the bedroom to performing in a sell-out concert for your adoring fans.

SingStar comes with two microphones that plug into PlayStation 2 via a USB adapter, offering an instant multi-play experience. In addition, the game is EyeToy compatible, allowing you to actually see yourself singing within the game.

looks good as we have just got the eye toy and groove for my daughter.Now I will have to put up with dancing and singing in front of the telly

Then I will let the rest of the family have a go

Comment

Working...
    X