XBOX 2 - A change for the better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

XBOX 2 - A change for the better?

With loads of speculation running rife about XBox 2 or Xenon's lack of hardrive and now maybe the dispensing of the black and white buttons, do you think this is a good idea?

Personally Microsoft got the XBox very right, bar it's bulky size and general look which have never erred on the side of being 'sexy'. However for me, the hardrive and to a lesser degree the use of the b and w buttons has proved a winner in the type of games I've been playing. I know there is talk of removable media systems to be used on the new machine but are they going to be up to saving multiple levels and downloadable content across many games? The LIVE experience has been transformed and many a games life extended through the use of the hardrive and the ability to play my own choice of music whilst gunning someone down or scoring an eagle online.

I just hope that all that is right with the current XBOX isn't disposed of too quickly to try and create something radical or new or even worse to take a backward step and follow the crowd.

I thought the rumour about the Xbox2 having no hard-drive had been dispelled, or am I wrong?

As for the black and white buttons, I see no reason to take them away.

Comment

it needs the black and white buttons to compensate for not having 4 shoulder buttons ala the DS2 really. and they do dare get rid of the HDD an I'll...

Comment

Working...
      X