Saturn games - be my guide...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dgnr7982
    ^I've seen Sega Rally go on evilbay for 1p!! Is that a good thing or a bad thing I'm not sure - obviously means a lot of people bought it to be so common but I'm sure the developers would feel cheapened.
    It's eight years old and as common as Combat on the Atari VCS. It's a bargain at 100x that price! Virtua Fighter, Daytona, Virtua Cop, and a few other classics can be had for the same price.

Comment

Yea, some of the best games on the Saturn were released in huge numbers in all territories when the Saturn was enjoying its first Christmas, so really excellent, excellent games like VF 2, Sega Rally, Virtua Cop, etc. can be had for stupidly low amounts. I actually got VC plus lightgun for 7 pounds from Woolies when they were shifting the last of their Saturn stuff - to think it would have cost between 8 and 10 times that as new!

Of course, the later rarer games end up going for more, but never let the low prices on the early Sega games fool you - it's not because they're bad, but only because they're not rare at all.

Comment

Working...
      X