Famicom comfy cushions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Famicom comfy cushions

While on my daily trawl through yahoo japan i came across these little beauties.

Thay are cushions that look like japanese famicom controllers. They look like they are the kind of prize you find in ufo catcher machines but they are too big to be as they are 42cm wide.

I'd love a pair for my room

Where did you find these (link)? How much do they cost? They look very cool, I want some.

Comment

I want some If anyone finds a retailer selling some, post it here please

Comment

Edit: there will be some on ebay soon.

Comment

are you sure they are 40cm wide?

the label looks way to big.

Comment

Cool but not as nice as Zumi's plush consoles. The Neo Geo AES in particular is something I'd adore.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirotic
              are you sure they are 40cm wide?

the label looks way to big.
              Yep they are definetly 42cm wide, looks like ems will be the cheapest shipping method.

Comment

oh yes... my 'handy with a sewing machine' girlfriend saw how excited i was seeing these and said she'd knock me up a few.

now i just need to scribble out some rough designs of consoles/pads/whatever and we're sorted.

Comment

My fat arse would bust that stiching within minutes. But they do look sweet. I recently picked up a Bomberman door mat from a Japanese couple at a carboot which is also very cute.

Comment

coolies, i'm gonna try knocking up some game related stuff this week on the sewing machine (am being trained in it's uses) first on the agenda is the relatively simple (i hope) nes pad (the big grey brick pad). i'll get some pictures when i'm done, should be fun.

Comment

Working...
                    X