Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Imports - Where do you buy yours from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vg+ for me
    recently ordered a whole slew of US xbox games ordered thurs arrived tues morning
    outstanding service

Comment

www.collectorscardsandgames.com for retro stuff.

www.mcvans.com once or twice.

New US titles I usually get from www.ebgames.com and have them sent via free-shipping to a relative in the US who sends them on to me.

Or, if I want them urgently I'll order from www.dvdboxoffice.com or www.videogamedepot.com directly to me.

Comment

Tronix - www.tronixweb.com get my vote every time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Do!
          Just ordered Panzar Dragoon Orta (US) for only ?8.52 (?13.00 inc 1st Class P&P)! I ordered it from http://www.fairplay-games.com , so I'll post back on their service

Damn cheap though!

Wow! Game turned up today, now thats fast. Definitely recommend Fairplay Games.

Comment

Something about their site-I looked at a US PS2, it was ?102, so pretty cheap. Tried to checkout and they slapped about ?18 on top for VAT, so much for their 'no hidden costs or charges' banner at the top of every page, they don't show VAT to try and suck you in!

Comment

Nowadays I buy Cube games from Video Games Plus. They are great! I have had bad experiences with Import Madness and DVD Box Office so I wouldn't recommend those to anyone. What is the best place to buy US consoles? Maybe NCSX or The Rage?

Comment

I cannot recommenf videogamesplus highly enough.I ordered Metal Gear on Tuesday evening,as mentioned earlier in this topic,and they shipped it within the hour.

It has just arrived this morning.

Now that is fast,and at a good price too 8)

Comment

I am hoping that my copy of Harvest Moon has arrived when I get in from work, but I expect it to be Monday.

vg+ are absolutely superb in my opinion and I have now used them 6 times in the past few months (ordered Metal Arms today)

EDIT
                  Harvest moon arrived today, not bad considering it didn't ship until late on Wednesday night (out time)

Comment

DVDSoon for me from now on. Used to be a DVDBO devotee but games sometimes took a couple of weeks to arrive. Ordered Ninja Gaiden from DVDSoon last Sunday, shipped on Monday, arrived on Thursday!!! This was using the standard free shipping option and came to a grand total of Twenty-five quid! They are the proverbial ****!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X