Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help me find this Speccy game!!!!

I need everybodys help!!

I am looking for a game for the old Zx Speccy. However i dont remember the games title and only have vivid memorys of the game!!(i was only about 7 when i played it!!).I know the game was a text based game where you was maybe some sort of cowboy in the wildwest. I dont remember your mission but maybe it was something like "somebody has framed you for ...".

I remember little parts of the game where "a snake attacks you ..however you didnt pick up the vaccine from the store you DIE" or somethin similar.
    Anyway sorry for the VERY! vivid description but if any speccy fans have any ideas i would be grateful!!!

I know this!! i had this on my CPC 464. It was budget game released on BT's Firebird label.

The game itself is called The Wild Bunch. In the game you'd been wrongly accused of murder and had to find the real killer by travelling between wild west towns.

The only clue you had was that the real killer had one distinguishing feature such as 'an earring in his left ear' or 'a scar on his right cheek'

aaah... that takes me back!

Comment

This game?

Comment

Yes yes yes...but anyone got a clue on the title so i can hunt it down??

Comment

Erm.. yes... as mentioned it's called "The Wild Bunch" by Firebird.
          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

oooooooops so it does thats what you get for rushing through the board while your boss is looking over your shoulder.Anyway thanks

Comment

Does anyone know of a site where i can get the rom to this game and also a good emulator??

Comment

http://www.worldofspectrum.org/

Comment

Arigatou gozaima****ttaaaaaaaaaa!!

Comment

Working...
                  X