Guilty Gear XX Reload#

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guilty Gear XX Reload#

Been playing this all day n just wonderin what extras n stuff there are to unlock? I have pictures from Mission mode upto about mission 17, I have also about 370 level points on survival at mo, but no extras seem to be comin my way, i notice on my mates PAL vers of Guilty Gear XX there was like an anime movie but this does not seem to be in Reload# all there is is the opening can this be unlocked? What mode should i be playing on to unlock Justice etc, i've looked on Gamefaqs but not much help there.

Arcade mode seems really hard as I-No is always a bugger, i seem to be able to do a few air combos but don't feel i'm quite up to speed with this game with all the cancels etc. Anyone unlocked most of the stuff on this or an expert player i'm finding it hard to be good at it?

Thanks for even lookin at the thread let alone replying, hope it's in the right place.

Julian

I got this recently...played it hmm, once I think. It's so confusing. I feel GUILTY (ROFL!!!) not playing it. But I have so many other more worthy games distracting my attention! Sorry Sammy!

If anyone could explain it a bit more then yeah that'd be great.

Comment

I LOVE THIS GAME MORE THAN LIFE ITSELF!

I am a god at this game. I bought the Korean metallic limited edition awhile ago mainly because of the fixes. i have the pal version of XX aswell, reload is far superior mainly because of the fixes and the difficulty differences. Reload being harder, i can clear it without losing around on maniac. The huge difference i noticed on maniac between xx and reload is that potemkin is a hell of alot easier on XX, in reload he absolutly blocks everything so i usually just wait for him to be open because you can deal more damage on countering.

If you want to defeat I-No you need to use the Faultless Defence to repel her WARNING special which hits you whereever you are even if your out of the way, but sometimes you can dodge it it depends on which one she is doing. If you use the Faultless defence it will take less damage and all the balls will bounce off. I unlocked Justice and Cliff by doing 50 missions, the more missions you do the more things you unlock e.g. extra, gold type characters etc, but if you leave the game on in training for 15hrs without pausing it will open everything. I wouldn't bother doing that though i wouldn't like to leave my ps2 on for so long but i heard that it works.

Slayer is possibly my best character, great air combos and tension linking. HE IS DA MAN!

Comment

Working...
      X