This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSW magazine.....GT4?

Are they talking complete rubbish or what...
    GT4 - 100 tracks, 2000 cars, and full damage. Polyphony said themselves that if they were to include full damage, they'd have to have less cars, not more. And....100 tracks (not including reverse tracks?) - are they using a new Random track generator engine? Anyone wanna give me some facts before i stop buying the thing.
    I like the coverage, but surely these facts are crap (well, apart from the cars prehaps).

Polyphony really need to lay off the GT sequels. The first one was a revelation and a sure fire 10/10 for me. I played it to death. The sequels haven't added anything significant though. Car damage and more tracks don't make much of a difference. I'd like to see them try their hands at another genre for a bit.

Comment

Thats a good topic for a debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Molloy
        Polyphony really need to lay off the GT sequels. The first one was a revelation and a sure fire 10/10 for me. I played it to death. The sequels haven't added anything significant though. Car damage and more tracks don't make much of a difference. I'd like to see them try their hands at another genre for a bit.
        I agree.I loved the first one, and if i'm in the mood for a racing game, i'll go for this one, but with GT3 it was just exactly the same except it didnt make me wanna play it half as much. I dont imagine things'll change with any of the other sequels

Comment

Originally posted by Afterbirth
          100 tracks (not including reverse tracks?) - are they using a new Random track generator engine
          If this is true, you do have to wonder what the quality of the tracks will be like.

Comment

...Perhaps a hundred Nascar-style oval tracks?

Comment

2000 cars with full damage modelling? Either the cars are going to be squares with wheels or it's going to take a decade to make. You saw the car detail they went into for GT3.

Comment

Hi,

Already posted over in Import News - http://ntsc-uk.domino.org/viewtopic.php?t=2475&start=0

thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X