X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New ASUS cheap wireless bridge ideal for consoles

Folks,
    Check this out

Best known for the manufacturing of notebooks and desktops amongst the general consumer, Asus'' relevance within the PC gaming sector is one that caters to a drastically different audience

Its a very low price wireless bridge that you can use with consoles. Not got one yet but knowing ASUS it will be the nuts. You can buy two to get wireless point to point connections, handy if your ADSL line is not near your console.

Neil.

You getting one Neil? Think I'll get one for the old Xbox but I'll let you be the guinea pig

Comment

Yeah, Id be interested to know how these fair too, fed up of trailing cables all through the house etc

Comment

yes hopefully have it tommorow

Neil

Comment

I use a wireless router at home for all the computers to share the dsl connection. Would I be able to just pop this in the Xbox and it'd be good to go for live?

Comment

So, to clarify, if I get a wireless router, I can just bung this in a PC or XBox's ethernet port and away we go?
            Hawt!

Comment

This might help:

Comment

So did you get this Neil? how is it?

Comment

If it does work, that is really rather cheap compared to the few alternatives I've seen. Most of the time the XBox lives right by the PC and router, so its not an issue, but when I connect it to the big TV then I either abandon Live or have to drag my 10m cable through the house.

Comment

Working...
                  X