Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MGS Twin Snakes - "Uncen-sored US version"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MGS Twin Snakes - "Uncen-sored US version"?

Lik-Sang's main page lists this as the "Uncen-sored US version".
    Does anyone know what other version has been scissored, and what is missing?

Probably removed the pixellation on the KO'd guard's arse this time.....

Comment

Ja.

When Meryl knocks out Johnny Sasaki, his A-hole is pixelated for USA/ PAL versions.
      With the JPN version, his wears some sort of white boxer short.

Thats about it.

Comment

Anyone figuring out why US/UK Meryl feels the need to steal the guy's underwear, don't bother telling us, ok?

Comment

Oh wow, that sounds..... reallllly shocking Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Bumping an old thread. I just noticed this is going for like £40 on Ebay! I'm sure I didn't pay that much for mine. What's going on, is it MGS4 fever, Wii fever, or did I just pay lots and block out the pain?

Comment

Yeah, MGS:TTS is worth a fair bit as far as GC games go.

It's usually more like ?15-20 (sold my PAL version for ?14 last year). I would guess MGS4 has pushed up the price.

Comment

there are some bargains going around. i nearly picked it up a while ago, wish i did. now ill have to wait till it goes back down.

on a side not, is it this game that has pal issues? like only running in 50hz or something absurd?

Comment

I keep glancing for this in Japan on the cheap but never see it. The only Japanese GC game I want but can`t find. Not had a proper hunt mind but still weird that I don`t randomly see it every now n then.

Comment

Originally posted by mekanor View Post
                    on a side not, is it this game that has pal issues? like only running in 50hz or something absurd?
                    I don't know if it was properly optimised (probably was) but it was definitely fullscreen 50hz, as I remember playing with part of the image off-screen on my NTSC cube (the TV downstairs was in use, so I de-camped.)

Comment

Play.com 'flooded' the market with some used (PAL) copies about a year ago going for ?14 just after I'd paid ?18 for a manky copy without instruction manual from CEX. However, I cleaned it up and sold it on only a few months ago for ?22.

Paid $36 inc shipping for the US version I bought from a US eBay shop at around the same time so the international pricing was, at that time, very similar.

Comment

Working...
                      X