Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone remember Electric Brain - UK console fanzine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone remember Electric Brain - UK console fanzine?

Found 3 issues of this while clearing out some stuff. Dates from 1993, some pretty good articles and reviews. I think it started as a fanzine then got national distribution before dissappearing into obscurity. Anyone remember it or know what happened to it?

It was a great Fanzine, the guys were really interested in PC Engine Shooters, good lads.
    I heard there was some problem with the publishers, when it went nationwide. I heard theytsold the name, and when the publishers went under, so did the name.
    All this could be coda wallop tho

Comment

bought a few issues of that (when i could find it... truly rockinghorse ****e that one) and i liked it, only a handful of pages long but quite well written and full of humour.

loved the cartoons too.

Comment

Yeah I remember the fanzine.

A youthful Jason Brookes (ex editor of EDGE) wrote into the letters page once or twice.

One of EB writers Dan Jevons did some jobbing for Future publishing at one time.

I am sure it had another name before changing to Electric Brain, but I do not remember it.

Where are you now Mr Onn Lee?

Comment

Im supprised there are so few people here who remember it, it was the NTSC-UK of its day really. Great import coverage
          Maybe most people are too young to remember?
          Didnt it have TV ads, for a while?

Comment

Working...
          X