X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Removed pictures for non-56k death.

Comment

Why didnt you just make the point that 2d games aged better than 3d ones (as I did in my post) if that is what you think?
        I did, people just didn't pay attention. Or agree. Getting defensive and worked up when someone doesn't sing a game's praises is much easier.

Was gonna say the same thing... start posting pics of PS1 POLYGON based games (not 2D) that look better than OoT
        That wasn't my claim. I said 3D graphics like N64 don't age well, and that due to 2D games actually appearing on the PSX, there were games which looked better than it. This is also the primary reason why I say that LttP has better graphics NOW than OoT. But even so, all 3D games on PS1 and N64 look ****.

No, I didn't insist ANYTHING..... Seriously, I just thought it would be interesting if you listed some examples (you know, in WORDS?) If I'd known you'd go and post 50 pictures of some 2D PS1 RPG's I wouldn't have asked.
        You asked. If I had used words you either wouldn't have bothered checking it out, or you would have just dismissed them instantly. However, even so, I have seen 3D games on PS which look better, due to artistic style again... But I won't name them, because they will get bashed, this being a zelda thread. I can only link to pics, and since the majority of people here can't handle a few 20k pics, that isn't going to happen.

Just calm down, you're being a little childish You don't like Zelda, so what? It's your loss if you can't see the beauty in Ocarina of Time, just as it's my loss in that I don't agree that your examples are, (sigh ) "better looking", right?
        Never said I didn't like it, only said that its graphics were ****. I don't htink I'm the one that needs calming down...

But slating the game as "****" looking is all that I disagreed with, that's your opinion, not fact, and that sort of silly comment won't cut it around these here parts. Try Gamefaqs/Gamespot if you like?
        Never passed it off as fact. If it sounded that way, then let me point you to:

As for Gamespot forums... I already go there. You can't get into any intellectual discussions there though, due to too many defensive fanboys.

Oh, can you or someone else take down at least 45 of those pics, it's battering my poor 56k modem...(plus I guess it's my fault too)
        I'm actually quite surprised that a 56k modem can't handle 1.3MB of pics, especially when downloading Winamp is about 3 times that.

Comment

Working...
        X