Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

La Pucelle Tactics

I just stumbled across this over at RPGfan

Looks alot like Disgeae and its out next month on May 5th. Hopfully my PS2 will be chipped by then so I can play this and Disgeae.

Anybody else played the Japanese version of this ?

yeah it looks sweet. im so glad its coming out in english, cant wait to pick it up. also, check out Phantom Brave. i think one of these games is the 'sequel' of sorts to Disgaea, but i can't remember which, Phantom Brave makes it ot english as well. Disgaea is an absolutely awesome game, and well worth getting once you get a chipped ps2.

Comment

Thanks for letting me know about Phantom Brave

I already have Disgeae. I won it off the US ebay a month ago for about ?25, cant wait to play it.
      Just got to try and find a installer to chip my PS2 for a reasonable price.

Comment

Originally posted by markgreyam
        i think one of these games is the 'sequel' of sorts to Disgaea, but i can't remember which, Phantom Brave makes it ot english as well
        holy crap, nice english by me. of course i meant :

"i think one of these games is the 'sequel' of sorts to Disgaea, but i can't remember which, but i hope Phantom Brave makes it to english as well"

hahaha i know all about having NTSC games and no modded ps2. i had copies of culdcept, gt4rologue and Rez before i even got my ps2 modded. but its seriously the best thing game related youll ever do. ive since bought disgaea (you need to work on your spelling ), ghost in the shell, bujingai and ace combat 4. all games i never would have got to play without a modded ps2. its great.

Comment

while im responding the same thread over and over ...

Phantom Brave is definitely going to come to the US, according to this anyway

Comment

La Pucelle was released in japan before Disgaea, Phantom Brave is the one that is coming after Disgaea. Hope this clears things up for you.

I'm pretty sure I'll end up buying them all

Comment

Indeed - it was originally a PS1 game, for which an English translation patch was created, such was the enthusiasm for the title.

Look out for the review on NTSC-UK in May.

Regards
              Marty

Comment

Working...
              X