Bust-A-Move 3000 [GC] - worth it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bust-A-Move 3000 [GC] - worth it?

can hardly find any info on this latest version of the much loved puzzler. anyone got it? and importantly is there any reason to get it if you already have the other incarnations of it..

doesn't it have a four player mode? that sounds like a reason to get it..

buddha

Am interested in this myself, have seen bugger all on it tbh, other than some sites not bein able to make up their mind on whether it's just Super Bust a Move 2000 (direct PS2 port) or BAM 3000 (new one)

Comment

If it's anything like the PS2 versions, I'd forget it. I'd pick up Bust-a-Move 4 on the PSX, that's the best of the lot in my opinion (and that's coming from a bloke who's bird loves that game.

Comment

Originally posted by superkully
        If it's anything like the PS2 versions, I'd forget it. I'd pick up Bust-a-Move 4 on the PSX, that's the best of the lot in my opinion (and that's coming from a bloke who's bird loves that game.
        Already done the (even better) DC version of that to death m8.

Comment

It's the best version yet and I think it's slightly upgraded from the most recent PS2 game, but they're basically the same.

4 player mode is nice.

Comment

cool, think I'll get it just for the 4 player

thanks all,

buddha

Comment

How does the four player work? How does the screen split? Doesn't it make things a bit thin?

Comment

If it's anything like the 4player mode in the N64 version (3 DX), it's all in a line, but shorter to keep the aspect ratio. It works ok and you can choose which people you want to aim burst bubbles at, or choose to distribute them evenly.

Comment

Working...
                X