Zelda DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zelda DVD

Recieved this (http://gkworld.zoovy.com/product/GKW5134) through the post today, thought I'd give you my impressions of it:

The DVD features a lot of people, including fans, creators and a guy called 'BOSE' who I think is a rapper reminiscing and talking about the Zelda series of games. Kind of like those 'I love 19XX' programs, but Zelda-orientated, and the only archival footage mixed in is in-game footage. At the end of the main documentary is a LONG interview with Miyamoto-san. I can't tell you if it's interesting as it's all in Japanese and there's no subtitles.

The bonus material is a compilation of all the ending sequences from all the major Zelda releases up until Majora's Mask. There is optional commentary from BOSE, but as he's not rapping there's not much point.

There is one extra bonus feature that justified my purchasing this DVD, however- after the credits of the documentary, there is a broadcast quality version of the amazing Japanese LTTP TV commericial, where people dressed up as Link and all the monsters from LTTP dance around in the style of Micheal Jackson's 'thriller' video, to a rap song about Zelda.

WOW

There is one extra bonus feature that justified my purchasing this DVD, however- after the credits of the documentary, there is a broadcast quality version of the amazing Japanese LTTP TV commericial, where people dressed up as Link and all the monsters from LTTP dance around in the style of Micheal Jackson's 'thriller' video, to a rap song about Zelda.
    I'm not joking, that's the best thing I've ever seen. Link looks ****ing hilarious, and the music kinda goes...

"Zeruda no Densetsu!! Zeruda no Densetsu!!" and then more amazing dancing.

Take a rip of this video...NOW!!!! I'm sure if you ask Marcus nicely he will host it for you!

Comment

What's the best ripping software?

If Marcus hosts this for me, will he also host the video I'm going to make of Mario poledancing for Koopa the Quick?

Comment

Try that...

Comment

Try FairUse, that easy and good.

Comment

Any Japanese speakers wanna type out a translation-transcript of the Miyamoto interview?

Comment

Working...
            X