Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just got this... And it's bloody excellent! :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who bought this, how's it holding up after prolonged play?

Comment

Well the build quality is solid, Konami have had one for a couple of weeks now and they've been proper tested. There were dancers on them 8 hours per day at a recent trade event and they were eventually used on the GameStars show as well.

Bloody heavy tho....

Comment

I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. Cursed bank holiday weekends....

Comment

Was looking at this and it alarmed me a bit. I've got mine on order as well, and am thinking of undoing the screws that lead to the damage shown on the site. The modification looks interesting too...

This seems to be the original design of the Logic 3 one, I wonder if Logic 3 made improvements to avoid this. I've not read anywhere that these pads are breaking though, which is quite reassuring.

Comment

On another note, I wish Logic 3 had the stay cool logo instead of 'Dance Dance Dance' :-P Oh well (another possible mod ;-).

Comment

Well that matt looks cool and by the looks of it i can use it with Pump It Up the best dance game about

Comment

Nah, there's no middle step button...

Comment

Shame

Comment

Mine turned up today. I've not had the chance to give it a serious workout yet but it does seem very well made. Its certainly weighty enough.

Tomorrow night I have a 'gaming evening' with around 10 people heading over - primarily to play dance games. It should get a hard pounding then. I'll feedback on how it holds up.

Comment

I got mine the other day, played on it and then put it back into it's box. Then into the garage.

If I leave it out I'll definately fail my May exams and probably won't have any feet left :-P

It's a very nice piece of kit. Responsive as hell and never missed a step. It does make some strange popping noises now and again, but this is normal right?

The Dance Dance Dance word in the middle is just a sticker which can be taken off which is cool! :-)

Comment

Had to bump this.
                        Which soft/hard mat supports the center square then if any, and is Pump It Up scheduled for a home release?

I only lost my DDR virginity yesterday and ?25 later I'm hooked

......and bloody knackered.

Comment

Working...
                        X