A tip for E3 News Addicts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A tip for E3 News Addicts

If your like me and you hunger to get the news from E3 as and when it happens, read on....

I've registerd for a news alert from Google:

E3 as the subject, I'm getting links to all the pre show press release as the are uploaded....

Hope it helps

Done.

Cheers.

Comment

Nice one! Done! Roll on tuesday afternoon.

Comment

Cheers Retronana

Don't know why but today was the first day I got real excited about E3.

Comment

I've never been excited by it. Nothing of interest ever happens. The odd screenshot we've probably seen before leaks onto the forums, but that's all...

Comment

Dear Lord, I've been spending too much time on RllMuk.

Surely you are able to muster a shred of curiousity for the unveiling of the DS and PSP, Darwock? Unless, I suppose, you hate handhelds.

Comment

E3 is my fav time of the year, I think I like hearing about new games more than I like playing em

Although I get far to hyped and then it usually ends up being disappointing

Comment

I love e3. New games, new hardware, pictures of new hardware etc . Im a big kid i must admit.
                Trouble is just after e3 you get that crushing dissapointment knowing all the games your hyped up about wont be out for ages.

Comment

Yeah, DS & PSP are the only reason I know what date E3 is this year! I just hope they actually have something worthwhile to show, and not just a page of tech specs...

Comment

Done, roll on E3

Comment

I'm hope it proves useful...

I love the E3 build up, the rumours....the excitement...great.

Comment

Cheers. I've regsitered with both Gamespot and IGn this year, will be watching the conferences live on monday night. God i cant wait, btw, when does PeteJ head off to LAX?

Comment

Working...
                        X