Need I say more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brats
    As far as I understand it, if this guy hadn't have stumped up the $1,500 for the GD-ROM, no-one would have access to it at all. Now he could have kept it as the only copy, thereby increasing its value and desirability, but instead he's decided to release it and try and make a decent go at the packaging etc. Fair dos to him for trying to recoup some of his cost.
    Jus slowly readint thru the whole thread (all 9 pages of it), seems to be some sceptiziam about it so far (man i cant spell) anyway...

Anyone actually recieved a copy of it, if so i'll probably make a donation for a copy...

but in reply to brats, he isn't really gonna lose any of its value, as its still the existing GD-ROM, what everyone else is getting are just the game ripped to cd... so if he does decide to keep hold of it, it'll stil have its original value

Comment

this is also on all the normal bittorrent and emule site, guess the guy who brought it won't get much of his money back.
      nice CD cover for it though

Comment

Originally posted by mt50
        this is also on all the normal bittorrent and emule site, guess the guy who brought it won't get much of his money back.
        nice CD cover for it though
        wouldnt anyway its a really **** game

Comment

Originally posted by df0notfound
          wouldnt anyway its a really **** game
          You hate games so your opinion is "really ****"

Comment

Originally posted by Valken
            Unreleased or not I don't see why anyone should have to pay for software that's essentiall "yarr".
            Totally agree. Especially as there is no difference between someone downloading it, ripping off the copyright or whatever and somebody accepting "donations" to do the same...

Maybe if it was produced/released on a GD-ROM (so all parties involved get a cut of the pie?), I'd care. It ain't even that great a game

Anybody want it then? It's all over the 'net and there a couple floating around that didn't originate from this guy. If I can be arsed, I'll print up some decent CD covers too, so you to can pretend to be teh Guru (or something).

Send me a donation

Comment

Apparently it was on Usenet earlier this week, too.

Apparently.

Comment

Working...
              X