Initial D: Arcade Stage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that's a very expensive site. they're bootlegs after all

The Quality is fantastic mate. IF you have any complaints with the quality then just think about how much money you saved over the yanks who'll be paying $20 for 3 episodes on one dvd when you'll be paying $24 + shipping for your whole first series

www.animediscount.net - used them myself, they have cheap shipping to the uk esp for a US site and take around 4 days to a week to get there.

For most people buying HKDVD (bootlegs) the main worry is the subtitles and having seen my friend's copy and heard countless reviews for them I can say they're ace.
    The Video and 5.1 sound isn't bad either

Comment

So what games do we have available to tide us over till Initial D gets a release? Tokyo Battle etc? Which ones are the best?

Has anyone played Drift Champ by Hudson?

Comment

ive got that game on order at the minute im playing kaido battle its really good but not drifty enough drift champ sounds really good though as you can have a clutch and every thing (is there any wheels with a cluch?)so you should be able to actually drift instead of just sliding.Ill let you know what its like when it arrives.

Comment

Have anyone played the PS1 version of Initial D? Would be interesting to hear how it is.

Comment

I'm interested in finding that out too. There's also a Saturn Version that I'm trying to get hold of. I take it they're the same game right?

Gonna go to Goodge St. today and put some hard earned cash in that machine. Should be there just after 1pm.

Anyone else going today?

Comment

Ah, I missed out today. thought about hauling myself down goodge at around 1.30 but decided that with just over a week to my first exam, i'd better do some work and not bunk my evening class. shame. Doubt I'll get a chance on the way home, either. Got the lady housemates with me on my way home today. Will just have to wait till tomorrow then.

Quick update on the Chief's street racing life (you know you love it):
              In search of some variation in order to find 'the touch' that has so far eluded him, the Chief has gone on a quest to gain stars on his card. It's occasionaly embarrassing to be seen racing Itsuki and Iketani in case I get mistaken for a n00b (haha!) so I always make sure to go back to the battle menu to show onlookers the other red crosses I posses. Although saying that, I lost concentration and lost emphatically to one of the Emperors yesterday. Hung my head in shame. Anyway, I'm mainly just curious to see what happens when you get more stars. I reckon I can hack the pace being upped and I hope there's a bit of a points increase with the extra star. anyone know the answer?

And where have all the pro's gone from Goodge Street? No one uses the ID cabs nowadays although there are some proper good Battle Gear drivers about now. That one's getting popular...

EDIT: How rude of me. Forgot to ask. How are you getting on, Zero?

Comment

Working...
              X