X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paper Mario 2 (56k Death probably )

Pictures courtesty of Eurogamer

Edit - here's the link for the video

http://media.nintendo.com/mediaFiles...162a874975.mov (about 15mb I think )

Looks bloody georgeous - the screens don't do it full justice - you just have to see it in action

edited to hopefully sort red x's

Red Xs man...

no!

Comment

I think the problem is your end darkangel.

This is the second thread you've complained about red Xs and they are fine here.

Comment

That video is amazing! I might be going over the top but that graphic engine is on of the best I have seen this generation! The ending with Mario slipping under the duvet is a great touch.

Comment

OMG this looks fantastic, Nintendo look to be going all out to impress.

Comment

Originally posted by C'
            I think the problem is your end darkangel.

This is the second thread you've complained about red Xs and they are fine here.
            Yes, I think it might be, I can see the shots now, but on the MP DS they are still red Xs.

Comment

Finally managed to download the vid - that looks amazing; utterly charming & looks to be thoroughly entertaining.

Another one added to the list.

Comment

Let's hope this gets a Western release this time - it probably will, what with the money that must have been spent on it. If not, here's hoping it'll have a hidden English-language option, like Pikmin 2 is rumoured to have...

EDIT: actually, I can't remember now - did Paper mario get a US/PAL release in the end?

Comment

PM on the N64 got a Western release Treb - plus all the text in the vid is in English, plus E3 is in the US, so I reckon a Western release is a cert

Comment

wow

Mario can fold himself into a paper aeroplane 8)

Comment

Goomba running away from Bowser

I want. **** everything else that's been shown so far, this could be the last game ever released anywhere ever before the apes take over and destroy humanity's witchcraft electronics and I'd be a happy monkey slave.

Comment

I remember seeing the Paper Mario 2 stills on this site a few weeks back and being absolutely stunned by their quality. Now I've seen the video I think this is my most wanted game.

As for the US getting it, absolutely.
                        According to Nintendo it's the 11th of October.

(You'll need golin and harris as the passwords)

It rocks. Go Bowser in the old style Mario Bros levels too

Comment

Working...
                        X