More nintendo merchandise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More nintendo merchandise

Just got a email from nintendo japan today telling me about these figures that are been released.

I must admit they do look very cool and they are well detailed

Nice, maybe i'll get a use for all my points after all

Comment

I thought those looked a bit naff when I saw them... Papercraft Bunny Mario is far cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by James Harvey
        I thought those looked a bit naff when I saw them... Papercraft Bunny Mario is far cooler.
        Cool is a relative term when you're talking about videogame figures

Comment

This is true.

But it only applies to stuff you've bought. It doesn't apply to stuff made out of paper designs you printed of the internet. Made out of paper x freeness = cool squared.

Comment

Originally posted by James Harvey
            This is true.

But it only applies to stuff you've bought. It doesn't apply to stuff made out of paper designs you printed of the internet. Made out of paper x freeness = cool squared.
            Link this please. You make it sound so cool I want a go.

Comment

This website is for sale! gotorion.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, gotorion.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

warning- pop-ups. (no pun intended)

There are more sites which have designs, but I couldn't find any really good ones. NOM UK dude mentioned one site which had an exact replica of Link as he is in Wind Waker... I really want to find that!

Comment

Oh wait, it's here.

Seems they were printed with some Japanese Nintendo magazine. There are models of Tingle and Tetra there too!

Comment

I feel now would be an appropriate time to point to my gaming related Papercraft thread from a little while ago with many free printable models ;D

Comment

Working...
                  X