No announcement yet.

E3 Video CD - Are GO - All Details are inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now using that www.game-media.com site to get all of the DS videos so far.

Any special requests, then please let us know.

Not sure about the 600mb HalfLife 2 video. As nothing else would fit on the disc!

Comment

Nuts to Half Life.

Comment

Not sure about the 600mb HalfLife 2 video. As nothing else would fit on the disc!
        Not necessarily, I'm guessing that's 600mbs of high quality video as opposed to 600mbs of long video. VCD uses a bitrate so the filesize is about 10-11 megabytes per minute, so don't abandon the Half Life 2 video plans just yet.

Or if I'm doing a bit too much assuming, you could always include a small part of it

Comment

I'll take one as well. As much as you can fit on the CD. All the videos if possible and especially stuff to do with Metal Gear . I'm willing to pay more if it goes over one disk. Ta.

Comment

Yeh id like one as well 007. fill it up please - definetly want mgs3, ds and psp stuff. also if possible sony and ninty conference (is it possible on one disc? if not im willing to pay for 2).

thanks mate!

Comment

I would love one if it isn?t too much trouble.

My computer has been a real pain this E3 ? connection speed so damn slow I haven?t been able to download a single video. I?ve only seen a couple due to paying out for a hour on an Internet Caf?.

Money is a waiting
              ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

If you've got one going spare matey, I'll take one.

Thanks.

Comment

Hey folks, a small update. I'll be putting a list on the first page of all the videos I have on the disc so far.

Is there anymore GC or DS ones you'd like added?

Also, requests, and places I can find all the PS2 and Xbox videos would be awsome.

Comment

Yeah yeah blud, bredrin, spar - my number one key speeee !!!!

ゲームというエンターテインメントを通じて「遊文化」をクリエイトする株式会社カプコンのウェブサイト。ゲーム情報サイトをはじめ企業情報サイト、ネットショッピング、ファンサイトなど、さまざまなサービスについても紹介しています。

Please!!!!!!111 I cant bear to just have this clip at work - I need to watch it at home so I can roll about the floor screaming in private

Comment

Yep, i take one with as much stuff as you can get on a disc.

Pm me when ready

Comment

Anyone know where to get the new Halo 2 Multiplayer video? I've just got the 4 part video, but I can't find that multiplayer video anywhere.

Comment

I'll sign up for one if yr not too swamped :-)

-M-

Comment

I'd be interested in one of these as well, if it's not too much trouble.
                            Cheers.

Comment

Yeah I'd be interested too, good call!

Comment

Everyone is going to be truly grateful for this Mr OO7 - I take me hat off to thee...

Requests? Do you think you could squeese some of the Nintendo DS demonstrations onto the CD? Here is a link to several demonstrations as well as the presentation, however they are a little bit large.

Clicky!

Thanks again. Please let me know when payment and address needs to be PM'd your way
                                ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Working...
                                X