This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devil Cry May 3

I'm gonna sit here watching this vid with a stupid grin on my face until it comes out -

ゲームというエンターテインメントを通じて「遊文化」をクリエイトする株式会社カプコンのウェブサイト。ゲーム情報サイトをはじめ企業情報サイト、ネットショッピング、ファンサイトなど、さまざまなサービスについても紹介しています。

Dante's back - PROPER Dante, not that **** they brought on Devil May Cry 2.

He's got Aerial Rave and top down attacks! The combos all connect properly and solid again like the first game - Capcom love me - seriously, it's all for me! And the CHOON! That choon is RUFF!!11

God damn it sir!

Looks like these mugu's have finally "got" what Dante is about.

And Capcom is my wife, you get your filthy mits off!

LET'S ROCK, BABY

Comment

Some of the combos in that vid were insane!

Comment

Brilliant stuff ! I want this game badly !

Now if you'll just excuse me I need to go and change my underwear. All this E3 excitement means my laundry bills gone through the roof....

Comment

Looks like these mugu's have finally "got" what Dante is about.
          Um..what's a mugu..?

Comment

With all this Heroness, combos and finesse Capcom now need a standard intro to all their games:

BITCHES LEAVE! ft:

Comment

OMFG, TEH B0DD1CK3R PWNS!!!11!!11 TBH

(Mugu = idiot. It's how those charming Nigerian scam-artists refer to us foolish and gullible westerners.)

Comment

oh .. my .. f#ckin ... god.... this look stunning, after the mess that was part 2 this looks like the true sequel for the the great DMC.
                and again a game to put on my wanted list, it's growing fast .. which is a good thing !

Comment

How about they call THIS one Devil May Cry 2 instead and erase the awful memory from our brains of that imposter sequel with the same name?

Comment

DMC pwn's... bodicker pwn's...

Saurian you have made my day

Comment

Dante working his guns like nunchucks has me floored.

Played DMC last night for the first time in ages and had forgotten how great his lines are (and noticed the similarities between DMC and VJ sassiness), can't wait to hear some dialogue from this one.

The music is off the hook too!!!

Although lets not forget what we saw before DMC2 came out

ゲームというエンターテインメントを通じて「遊文化」をクリエイトする株式会社カプコンのウェブサイト。ゲーム情報サイトをはじめ企業情報サイト、ネットショッピング、ファンサイトなど、さまざまなサービスについても紹介しています。

Comment

It's Devil May Cry! It looks like Devil May Cry! I looks like it plays like Devil May Cry! It's Dante acting like Dante! It's Virgil! It has style and sass! LOOK - he even eats pizza while he's fighting!!

Sweet merciful christ! It looks like notice was paid to the consternation caused by the travesty of DMC2.

Rah for Capcom!!

Comment

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU Capcom!

Watching that video has made me go someway towards accepting that DMC2 was some fluke of nature that can be forgotten. As Chad says watching that video, you understand and can tell that this seems to be playing like DMC should (which you never got from the DMC2 trailers, they all looked very shallow and diluted).

Thankfully they seem to have surgically replanted Dante's personality and cockiness back into him. Whilst DMC2 stumbled his way through the game like some personality deficit mute, here we have a Dante who taunts his foes, lets a demon chew on his arm and eat pizza.

And the gameplay potential literally oozed out of the movie frames. 'm itching to try all these moves out. Not only to replicate what I just saw but to link them all together in my own increasingly ridiculous ways, just because I can. The moment where Dante launched his opponent, jmped up behind to combo, that darted back to the floor, and keeping the opponent in the air, was a pure rewind moment.

I think I have to stop typing now. My brain is starting to leak from my ears in the excitement.

Comment

I never liked any of the DMC titles but that looks fantastic.

Comment

that pizza bit - sublime

i'm getting DMC on ps2 again to try and finish it this time (last time i got stuck a while after knocking the big spider through the glass and gave up)

as for DMC2, i seem to be the only person who doesn't hate it. then again, i was never good at DMC1, and only played DMC2 for about an hour or so and just spent that time jumping around and doing silly stuff

or maybe I'm just too crap at games...

so looks like i'll be sorting out those two before getting my teeth into DMC3, and boy does it look yummy

Comment

Working...
                              X