Zelda Importing Woes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zelda Importing Woes

Just a heads-up for a new UK-based importer to avoid. They are called Games Importer, based in Edinburgh - http://www.gamesimporter.com

I pre-ordered and paid for US Zelda + Bonus Disc last month in plenty of time before release day. I was assured by email that GI would be receiving their allocation in good time. It is now three weeks after release, and I (and a few others) have been fobbed off with many excuses for the delay, such as games being mailed from the US via Canada to the UK. It's a worrying list. My patience ended today.

Haven't replied to my refund request either, and are usually quick to email. Hmmm...

It's a shame that a new venture can't get their procedures right from the outset. You live and learn.

I would stick with DVDBO or NCSX in the future mate.

Another company to stay clear off is Project k, totally **** company who still ow he ?160 robbing bastards.

Comment

Originally posted by HoneyMonster
      Just a heads-up for a new UK-based importer to avoid. They are called Games Importer, based in Edinburgh - http://www.gamesimporter.com

I pre-ordered and paid for US Zelda + Bonus Disc last month in plenty of time before release day. I was assured by email that GI would be receiving their allocation in good time. It is now three weeks after release, and I (and a few others) have been fobbed off with many excuses for the delay, such as games being mailed from the US via Canada to the UK. It's a worrying list. My patience ended today.

Haven't replied to my refund request either, and are usually quick to email. Hmmm...

It's a shame that a new venture can't get their procedures right from the outset. You live and learn.
      I have actually met the guy who does it, he does it alone. I asked him to get me stuff, but he is very expensive.

Comment

There's another Edinburgh indie called Neo Gen up near the King's Theatre. Decent guy in charge, though the prices are about the usual for a UK importer.

Comment

HoneyMonster PM me if you need a Zelda + Bonus. We always over-buy our stock incase of things getting lost in the post or miscalculations etc etc. So we have a few left over still if you need one.

Comment

guys if you want a quality importer who does a MASSIVE selection of saturn, dreamcast,neo geo,pc engine and just about every collectible console/games you can think of head on down to www.videogameimports.com

they are quite simply the best in this country!

Comment

seconded, vgi are very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Beelzebot
                There's another Edinburgh indie called Neo Gen up near the King's Theatre. Decent guy in charge, though the prices are about the usual for a UK importer.
                I use to buy from there too, until I opened myself a trade account and started selling stuff on Ebay and the EDGE forums

Comment

Working...
                X