Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution bug

I haven't seen any coverage of it here but I think there should at least be this post made to call attention to fix the save system of the Japanese one. I think that if Sega felt some pressure about this through the publicity of the gaming press community it would be remedied in a weekend.

Still I haven't heard any word of its release except for Europe not here in the states. So I have a petition going for anybody who cares about the save system. Thanks for your time.

I forgot to mention what the problem is. You can't use your custom character over at friends house like you could with Virtua Fighter 4. I realize in Japan where Vfnet is good, this isn't a problem. But in the west it could be.

Comment

Think it's being fixed for the US release.

Comment

Do you know for sure? Thats my name its Mr. Plow remember the name its Mr. Plow.

Comment

Read it on www.virtuafighter.com forums but no official links yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Plow King
            Think it's being fixed for the US release.
            has a US release even been confirmed yet, I heard only PAL so far for the western market.

Comment

No I think they are going to announce it at E3 either way I've been relentlessly emailing and mailing Sega about the save issue and pleading with them for a US release.

Comment

Also in regards to the topic it isn't a bug. But it definitely hinders the use of a custom characters. AM2 for whatever reason made Evolution with that horrible save system. Though in theory I think its because the Arcade biz is still strong for them so why encourage people to do the same thing at home.

Comment

It's annoying because I can't use my bandana'd jacky at my mates house to fight his goh with long flowing white hair.

Comment

Yeah that was no problem with Virtua Fighter 4...it just seems stupid that they took a huge step backward like that.

Comment

Working...
                    X