New Zelda WW levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Zelda WW levels

Sounds like they left in some test levels which can now be accessed using Action Replay.

Here.

Very interesting indeed. Notice how the water is transparant in those screens. May have to think about getting a AR now. The areas dont look too impressive, and something more from SMS, but still looks interesting nonetheless.

Thanks for the link Mr
    ----Member since April 2002

http://www.redbubble.com/people/adamstone

Comment

Yeah good ol' Action Replay eh? I'll give them a go once I've clocked it.

Comment

anyone played these?

Is there anypoint to them, can you complete them?

Comment

I have an AR but I doubt I'll try this out - it'll spoil the "magic" a fair bit, won't it? Though judging by the AR codes I've tried so far, this is more likely to crash the game than anything else.

Comment

I haven't played TWW, but would recommend trying it after you've finishedt he game normally. My friend had an Action Replay for the N64, and the fun we had playing the 1-player levels in multiplayer on Goldeneye was terrific.

Comment

can I access them with my u.s zelda? i have a u.s cube

Comment

Yes, they are US Action replay codes.

Comment

The levels don't have a point other than for testing purposes... Nintendo, like many developers, make "playpen" levels to test out features before diving head first into making the game itself.

The reason it looks a little like Mario Sunshine is because Wind Waker is based on the SMS "engine" so to speak...

I've no idea why they were left in... I guess they were accessible from some sort of debug mode and no one bothered to take out the mini maps as development of the game progressed.

Comment

Working...
                  X