Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zelda WW - Bonus Disc Saving.

Hi,

How on earth am I meant to save NGC Zelda OOT or the added DD version? I have the Japanese version and just can't seem to guess the right option. Anybody know where I'm going wrong?

Thanks in advance.

I haven't played it yet but I'm guessing you go to the menu by pressing Start then press B to bring up the save menu, or you can just die and save at the gameover screen.

Comment

Correct! Press start to access the menu, then B and it'll flip over and give you a yes/no to "would you like to save?"

Comment

It's exactly the same as the N64 version. Push start at any time (except boss fights) and then push 'B' . The dialogue next means "save: yes or no. Press left for yes or right for no. You will hear a little chime that will let you know you have done it right. Not being funny though, if you struggled on this bit you are gonna have a hard time in the actual game mate
        I had the same problem with Jap Wind Waker though. Am half way through the game now having not once looked at a guide when stuck.

Comment

Though before you start, you will have to have let the program create a save game file... he might have not selected the right option to originally go do that. Check your memory card for a Zelda file with an ocarina on it, 15 blocks big...
          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem
            Though before you start, you will have to have let the program create a save game file... he might have not selected the right option to originally go do that. Check your memory card for a Zelda file with an ocarina on it, 15 blocks big...
            This would be it then. Will play around some more.

Comment

Working...
            X