PS2 Flip Lids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS2 Flip Lids

Do these things work? I reeeally want my ps2 modded, I want to play we6fe and other stuff, but I want a reliable solution, that I can still play online with.

So does anyone have one of these things and does it work well?

Originally posted by Xander
    Do these things work? I reeeally want my ps2 modded, I want to play we6fe and other stuff, but I want a reliable solution, that I can still play online with.

So does anyone have one of these things and does it work well?
    What model number is your PS2?

Seriously tho, if you want the best solution a Messiah 2 installation is your best bet (the modchip can be switched off via the reset button of the console - just incase any online issues arise)

Comment

Talking of flip lids, will they let you play mod protected import PS1 games? That's the main reason why I haven't got my PS2 chipped yet - none of the chips (apart from apparently DMS3) have stealth PS1 code.

Comment

i've got one...its easy to fit and it works fine.
        just a bit of a pain using a boot disc. So if you can get it chipped i suppose its better (but more expensive)
        It only works on PS2 games though, unless they released a new bootdisc i didnt see yet for PS1 games.

Comment

Does it play back-up's, because I found you can patch we6fe into english?

Comment

acorrding to the web site i got it of...yes. but i never tried it myself.

Comment

Working...
            X