sin and punishment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sin and punishment

anyone have this on jap n64? i've been offered it but want to know how good it is!?

v.good, but should have been posted in Q&A

Comment

neo

please post in the correct forum. This is not import news, this is an import game q&a.

moved to the correct forum so the guys can help you.

Oh, and s&p is amazing!!

Comment

sorry folks i must be tired i thought i'd posted in the other thread!

Comment

It is very good.

Comment

I've got it, another teasure classic

Comment

I've got it. It's crap. Joke. Get it, and stop asking silly questions.

Comment

I've got it. It gets better and better. One of the best on the console and I'm not just saying that cos I'm some sort of treasure fanboy.

Comment

Its bloody great. Ooooooh I could crush a grape.

Comment

You should be able to pick it up for around ?30 now and it is a belter.

Comment

The ultimate on rails shooter.

Makes snivelling little babies out of potential rivals (yup, Panzer & Rez dont come vaguely close IMO).

Up there as part of the very best Treasure have produced (Okay I know it was a Treasure/Nintendo coproduction but hey...)

Therefore...an effortless 10/10 for an action gaming milestone.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr
                        I've got it. It gets better and better. One of the best on the console and I'm not just saying that cos I'm some sort of treasure fanboy.
                        So you've stopped biting balls at it then....

Comment

i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it
                          i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it i love it

urm... yes it is rather good

Comment

Working...
                          X