AV mod for Family Computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AV mod for Family Computer

Hi guys,I have been here before but not for a while,so I reregistered with a new name.

I need some info on the av mod for the Nintendo Family Computer. I can do the mod easily for the board where the two boards are held together by a plastic chunk and 4 metal bars with two labeled a and v and all you have to do is solder two wires to them and hey presto you have a composite signal.

I have a board now that is not the same and this board is held by a plastic strip and about 6 metallic wires inside the plastic strip holding the two pcb's together.Does anyone have the schematics or know how to perform the av mod on this revision of the family computer.I have tried soldering to the strips labeled a and v but nothing,there is also a bit on the main pcb labeled video,I tried soldeing to that and the bit on the pcb saying ground at the same time and got nothing either.my friends in japan who have got theirs modded before,say all famicoms are moddable to av,so if anyone can help me please do.

I am desperate to get this up and running in composite.

Please help someone

Comment

Try the forums at gamesx.com

Comment

Working...
      X