No announcement yet.

Dream Arena (And Samba De Amigo)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't download it off the net as then how could I use it with my DC....?

And can you use broadband with a DC then... *sees prices on eBay* ...oh, maybe not then

Ah man, I need some explanation - should I just buy a dreamkey 3.0 from eBay?

Comment

I meant download a browser off the 'net, burn the image to CD and then use it in your DC. Yep, broadband is possible but you'll pay through the nose for a BBA.

Just buy one from eBay, that seems to be the easiest route for you.

Comment

Oh, I get you now. Quite clever that Any idea where I can get a browser? And don't I have to burn it in a specific manner?

Sorry I'm being a bit slow at this, but thanks for the help nevertheless

Comment

Dunno really, any P2P stuff should have DC images... BitTorrent? No, no specific burning required, as far as I know. Apparently, single-speed burning "works better", but that's mostly bollocks.

I have a feeling that you may still be able to actually get a disk for free too, if you give Sega a call.

Comment

Marklar, you are the commander!!

I just e-mailed Sega and within 20 minutes I got a reply saying this:

"Please send us your full address details so we can send you a free copy of Dreamkey 3.0."

Bonus!

thanks for your help

Comment

you can buy a vmu with the songs on it for *only* ?15 on ebay!

I should start selling vmus with the songs for a few quid to pee him off

Comment

Does the downloadable music save file work with the Pal Samba?

Comment

If your on facebook there is a dreamarena page, asking for dreamarena names and stories, it aint got many people on it though.

Comment

Working...
                  X