Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kururin Paradise Questions (Kuru Kuru 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kururin Paradise Questions (Kuru Kuru 2)

Been playing my way through through this excellent game for a while now and have two questions.

1st off, is there any way of knowing which levels have keys in them? I know that at the start I can pause the game and pan the camera around to see if there's any keys, however this can be quite cumbersome on the later levels and obviously I have to search every level, even ones that don't have keys. Is there a more effective way?

2nd is regarding a really strange mode of the game. From the menu (after I've selected my player) there's 4 options, normal game light (the background on the map is light), normal game dark, puzzle mode (do set piece puzzles quickly) and the last one.
    What is this "dark" normal game and how is it different?

Also, what is the last mode about? No matter what I choose I get a screen of text that can't be moved. I have to turn off the GBA to get rid of the text, but after I power it back on I don't get the normal game but some image on screen that AFAIK can't be removed by any other method than resetting. Reseting then puts the game back to normal.
    What is this mode about?

To answer the first question about the keys, yes there is a way to tell. I know that if there is a level with a key in it, then your little dude will have a '?' form part of his head.

I'm struggling to remember exactly how to tell the secret route levels, I think it either has something to do with the shape/colour of the stage blocks the guy stands on on the map or did he hold the key up above his head when you highlight a secret level? I can't quite remember, but it's definately one of those, so just try and it's pretty obvious I think

As for the other questions I'm not so sure, I hardly played on the other modes except the main game and the challenge mode, must try out the rest I think

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I do know that levels that use keys have the key above his head when he stands on the path, good to know which levels actually contain the keys in the 1st place.

Comment

Thread resurrection time. I managed to figure out the question mark haircut thing myself.

Last week I went camping, and took my backlit GBA SP (from the USA) and DSlite with me with a bunch of DS and GBA games. I've not played anything other than the two Kururin games for a week.

I'm trying, in true Obsessive Compulsive Disorder style, to 100% them both.

I'm a few levels away from finishing Paradise. What a joy, difficult as it is. I've got all keys and just need to follow all the branches to pick up the rest of the family.

The original, weirdly, is proving far more difficult nearer the end. Machine 1 - GAAAAAAAAH!

Anybody else attempted this task?

matt

Comment

To answer bowser123 if he still hasn't found what is it
          If you played Kuru Kuru Kururin, you'll know what modes are in.
          It's the same in Paradise: Adventure (Main Quest), Practice (should be the darker mode) and Challenge (Puzzle).
          In the Practice Mode you cannot unlock levels, you can use Heart Area has a checkpoint when you train, you can view a demo of a perfect run in the level if you press Start in the level and select one of the options. I don't remember which one it is (not the first one or the last obviously)

They are many mini-games that involves rebooting the GBA in this cartridge. You unlock them as you progress in the game near the 100 % completion. I don't understand these games, some are love tester, or pressing a button at the right moment. Useless for me.

Multiplayer part of this cartridge is really fun and works in single-pak mode with normal mini games and challenge levels.

Emsef, I've attempted this task but failed to do it. The last levels on Kuru Kuru Kururin are insane. I'd loved stars in all the map of the 2 games.
          If you think Kuru 1 is hard, try Kururin Squash (JPN GC Only), it is so hard than I cannot finish the main quest.

Comment

emsef, are you attempt to get a "perfect" on each level? Wow, i was trying this on the first game but am about 5 levels out, the ones with the moving things just get me really. Don't think i even bothered in Paradise, except maybe the challenge levels. I've still yet to play any of the minigames either - are any of them worth a go?

Comment

I've perfected both games now, and unlocked the hidden world in each. will try to crack those this week. Then onto Squash!

hardlest levels by far were the last two "worlds" in the first game. more in this thread: http://invisionfree.com/forums/world...showtopic=3783

Comment

Working...
              X