Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Viewtiful Joe release date and others that you can think of?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Viewtiful Joe release date and others that you can think of?

Right when is VJ out in Japan and also Initial D? Also what import games GC and PS2 are you looking forward too??

check out the pre-order section of www.jpngames.co.uk

they have loads of release dates listed for japanese games coming soon-ish.

Comment

Nice one! Cheers!

On a related note who is going to get one of the special Initial D packages? And do we have any info regarding whether Initial D will support I-Link System Link?

Comment

Originally posted by geldra
        Nice one! Cheers!

On a related note who is going to get one of the special Initial D packages? And do we have any info regarding whether Initial D will support I-Link System Link?
        I am going to get Initial D (only because of all the comments on this forum as no arcade in Leicester has the game), but what are these special packages that you speak of?

Comment

Originally posted by lordcookie
          Nice one! Cheers!

I am going to get Initial D (only because of all the comments on this forum as no arcade in Leicester has the game), but what are these special packages that you speak of?
          there are ltd edition packages, some of them come bundled with a steering wheel etc. and I think there are also key chains, very cool stuff, but very expensive.

Comment

Nice one! Cheers!

Are there any decent arcades in leicester cookie?

Comment

Originally posted by stroppa
              Nice one! Cheers!

there are ltd edition packages, some of them come bundled with a steering wheel etc. and I think there are also key chains, very cool stuff, but very expensive.
              Well If one comes with a steering wheel I will probably get that one (as long as it is available). It should mean the wheel is ideally suited to Intial D as well. Just wonder what the price will be .

Originally posted by Yoraths Mullet
              Are there any decent arcades in leicester cookie?
              I haven't come across any mate, unless you class the super bowl or hollywood bowl arcades as good.

Comment

check Randella_uk's post here for Initial D + wheel price:

From what I can tell the game is 6,120円 and the wheel pack is 9,980円.

I think the extras (mobile phone strap, map and keyring) are probably sega direct exclusive bonuses. I'm definately after the Initial D wheel bundle myself, the price ain't bad (less than ?55) depending on shipping.

Comment

GIFTPIA - GC what is this game?

Comment

and what is N.U.D.E?

Comment

Darkangel do searches on both game titles in the Import Gaming news folder, that should give you all the answers.

Cheers Papercut on the price. That price isnt too bad.

Comment

The wheel just looks like the GT3 Logitech steering wheel. Dunno if it has a different decals or anything?

WHAT ABOUT I-LINK???

Comment

I think I will be going for the most expensivce package of Initial D. I never bought the GT steering wheel when GT3 came out, so I might as well get it now

Comment

so the question is... where can we get the Initial D + wheel set?

geldra - from those pictures that wheel is the GT Force one, with added lap stabiliser. The final units might have an Initial D logo I suppose, but the one in the pics looks like it has Logitech and GT Force logos.

Comment

Hmm i would suggest mr tokuda...... yours sincerely glenda.

Comment

Working...
                              X