Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ignore.
    Last edited by ph0rce; 02-08-2006, 20:43.

Comment

i've just bought a brand new pink hello kitty dreamcast for ?100 buy it now from a uk ebay seller. Is that how much its worth? or more/less?

Comment

Probably about average. I auctioned mine quite recently and it went for ?130-odd which was a bit more than expected. It cost me ?65 (+ EMS) when I imported it.

The blue one seems to command a slightly better price.

Comment

thanks!

Comment

Anyone tell me how much these are worth?

Fire Emblem
            Advance Wars
            Advance Wars 2
            GTA
            Mario Bros

All are PAL and for the GBA. I've had a thread revived, and at the moment it's trade only but I'd like to put prices on 'em asap.

Cheers.

Comment

Anyone got an idea of what I could flog the Tales of Eternia premium box off for. It's in very nice shape but it seems to be missing 2 memory cards, at least there is 2 empty slots to fit memory cards, or maybe memory card cases? In fact a full list of what exactly should be included would be nice!

Comment

Just wondering how much a boxed N64 with instructions with official power and RF leads, an official controller and a memory card would be worth?

Comment

Just wondering how much a JPN DS (old version) is worth?

Fully boxed no dead pixels
                  UK and Jpn charger and boxed and baggies etc

cheers in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Champloo
                    Anyone got an idea of what I could flog the Tales of Eternia premium box off for. It's in very nice shape but it seems to be missing 2 memory cards, at least there is 2 empty slots to fit memory cards, or maybe memory card cases? In fact a full list of what exactly should be included would be nice!
                    I could be interested in a trade once you get a value

Comment

Originally posted by Dandy_sephy
                      I could be interested in a trade once you get a value
                      Sure thing, i'm still considering whether or not I will sell it, if it's complete I may keep it in my collection.

I'm going away tomorrow so we'd have to arrange a trade at a later date but i'll definitely keep the offer in mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Destrukticor
                        Just wondering how much a JPN DS (old version) is worth?

Fully boxed no dead pixels
                        UK and Jpn charger and boxed and baggies etc

cheers in advance
                        They're region free so probably the same as a UK one - somewhere in the region of ?60 - ?70.

Comment

Hello

I am thinking of selling my beloved Final Fantasy Tactics Limited-edition Game Boy Advance SP box set. It comes with an ff strap,ff carrying pouch, an illustrated ff tactics guide book and also a large poster of a judge on a chocobo, all in a ff tactics branded box.

The GBA has had a fair bit of use but is in good condition and unmarked. The rest has remained untouched and is mint.

How much do you reckon it's worth?

thanks a lot
                          Last edited by rossman; 06-08-2006, 22:46.

Comment

Does anyone know what a "Gamejack 64M Rumble Cartridge" complete with original packaging (in Japanese) along with a "Gamejack Game Boy Developers Kit" complete with original packaging (in Japanese) and parallel cable, are worth?

Its a "back-up" kit for the Gameboy and Gameboy Colour *ahem* and I dont have a clue what its worth?

Comment

Originally posted by rossman
                              Hello

I am thinking of selling my beloved Final Fantasy Tactics Limited-edition Game Boy Advance SP box set. It comes with an ff strap,ff carrying pouch, an illustrated ff tactics guide book and also a large poster of a judge on a chocobo, all in a ff tactics branded box.

The GBA has had a fair bit of use but is in good condition and unmarked. The rest has remained untouched and is mint.

How much do you reckon it's worth?

thanks a lot
                              The last one i saw which was brand new went around the ?100 mark on ebay.

Comment

thanks Mad Gear, did this include the poster as well?

Comment

Working...
                                X