Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone, I'm new here, sorry if this isn't the correct place, but does anyone know how much to sell a mint condition xbox 360, premium pack, with everything that comes with it standard? In orginal box and packaging! And where's the best place to sell, I'm not very good with ebay, is there any other place to sell? Picture here!

Thanks for your time!

Comment

Originally posted by Venom
      Hello everyone, I'm new here, sorry if this isn't the correct place, but does anyone know how much to sell a mint condition xbox 360, premium pack, with everything that comes with it standard? In orginal box and packaging! And where's the best place to sell, I'm not very good with ebay, is there any other place to sell? Picture here!

Thanks for your time!
      I'd have probably said ?250, as it'll be close to retail after delivery costs.

Got some photos for most of the stuff now, and sorted it into groups of things to sell. Got an idea of prices I'm wanting, but still not sure if it's too much or not.

Gamecube US pack:

Games - ?5 each, so ?40. Switched Gamecube ?40. Wavebird ?10, Memory Cards ?10. (mem card 1019, unofficial 59) Should have an official pad somewhere, but can't guarantee it.

?100.

Gamecube JP pack:

Japanese Gamecube (boxed) ?30 Ikaruga / F-Zero ?10, Memory Cards ?10 (official 59/241) Gameboy Player ?20. Has an official pad (not pictured) and Hori Snes-Style one. ?10.

So ?80. Will throw in Metal Slug Advance for the Gameboy player too.

Component leads are still very hard to get, so ?20 for them, and ?30 for the modded VGA (it's a combination of two leads) Got RGB too but it will only work on a PAL machine or a Super Famicom, so ?10 for that.

Xbox pack:

?75 for soft-modded system (reversible, and currently works on Live) games, pad and 10m "system link" cable. Can swap pad for logitech wireless one at no extra cost. (I prefer the S pad personally - neither has rumble)

Magic Box ?5 (ps2/saturn/dc pad adapter)
      Memory Card ?5
      Official HD Pack ?10
      Official RGB ?10

PS2 stuff:

?70 for the modded PAL PS2 & Pad. (matrix mx-4 pre-mod) ?5/game so ?20. Memory Cards ?10 - ?100 total for that.

Guitar Hero ?40 each, or ?70 for both. (both full sets with disc - mint condition)

Neo Geo Stick 2 - mint condition, perfect for shooters (or emus on the Xbox w/Magic Box) ?30.

IXOS Component lead ?10
      Official RGB ?10
      White official pad ?5.

Games won't be sold on their own (although you can get 1xGH instead of the other PS2 games for ?110) prices are just listed to show what I've valued it all at.

No accessories will be sold until the machines have gone.

What do you think of these prices / packages? Sound reasonable? Asking for too much?

Comment

How much for:

PAL Mega CD 2; Complete and Boxed with all inserts, manuals, baggies etc. Couple of the baggies unopened with Megadrive 1 extension etc.
        Box a little battered and a couple of scratches on the unit itself
        ???

Cheers in advance.
        3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

What does a copy of Final fantasy 7 go for nowadays?
          It's PAL, not platinum and lovely and mint.
          Might aswell give me a price for 8 and 9 too, both originals with all discs and minty fresh.

Ta.

Comment

Originally posted by Escape-To-88
            How much for:

PAL Mega CD 2; Complete and Boxed with all inserts, manuals, baggies etc. Couple of the baggies unopened with Megadrive 1 extension etc.
            Box a little battered and a couple of scratches on the unit itself
            ???

Cheers in advance.
            ?20 - 30 i would have thought.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmie2k
              What does a copy of Final fantasy 7 go for nowadays?
              It's PAL, not platinum and lovely and mint.
              Might aswell give me a price for 8 and 9 too, both originals with all discs and minty fresh.

Ta.
              about ?15 - 25, prices fluctuate all the time though man.

Comment

Thanks for your time!
                Originally posted by andrewfee
                I'd have probably said ?250, as it'll be close to retail after delivery costs.
                Thanks very much for the reply! Anyone know where to sell or the best place to advertise, as I'm not a fan of eBay?

Thanks again!

Comment

Cheers Howlin-Murdock!
                  3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Thanks very much for the reply! Anyone know where to sell or the best place to advertise, as I'm not a fan of eBay?

Thanks again!
                    Right on these very boards in the trading forum. If you're a new member your access to these may be limited, give one of the mods a PM.

And cheers Howlin-Murdock, not really worth a great deal then, ah well.

Comment

Yeah, I'm pretty restricted on these boards, I'll try finding on of the Admins and PM them.

Thanks!

Comment

Venom, all you need to know is here

Back to valuations, any idea what a mint and still sealed Mario Vs Donkey Kong GBA SP (and game) is worth ? (library pic attached), thanks.
                        Last edited by VR46; 21-06-2007, 09:32.

Comment

?60-70? i think they are still readily avaiable at some game shops?

i have just been offered a white xbox, what sort of price will i be looking at paying for a thing of such beauty.

the guy has not offered a price yet, but it would be essential to my xbox collection some of you may have heard of. if i remember the white ones are jp regions and there are only 5,000 in circulation. i will wikipedia it, any suggestions on a rought offer price depending on condition ?

Comment

How much would a chipped PS2 and a copy of FFX be worth nowadays?

Comment

Originally posted by kyo_244
                              How much would a chipped PS2 and a copy of FFX be worth nowadays?
                              FFX is around a tenner
                              Chipped PS2 on it's own (no pads etc) your looking around ?60

Comment

PAL Game Boy Player, minty mint. Anyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X