Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

King of fighters 98 - NTSC - Neo Geo AES
    Final Fantasy VIII Box Set - PAL - PSone

Any ideas for those prices?

Comment

[QUOTE=Wools]King of fighters 98 - NTSC - Neo Geo AES (?40-?50) US version is worth more
      Final Fantasy VIII Box Set - PAL - PSone (?20-?25)

Comment

How much is Princess Crown on the Saturn going for these days? Looking to pick up a copy if it's not too pricey.

And does anyone have a price for The Adventures of Little Ralph on the PS1?

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Champloo
          And does anyone have a price for The Adventures of Little Ralph on the PS1?

Cheers.
          I picked up my copy for about ?40 mint with spine, but I've seen copies go for double that on eBay. I think VGI have a few for around the ?80 mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Emir
            I picked up my copy for about ?40 mint with spine, but I've seen copies go for double that on eBay. I think VGI have a few for around the ?80 mark.
            Looks like I won't be getting that one for a while. Cheers Emir.

Comment

I picked my Little Ralph up from play-asia for about ?40. Keep an eye out as it crops up now and again.

Comment

just got my copy of Little ralph from an eBay seller for about the ?50 mark

brand new and sealed

Comment

I've got an Atari VCS (with the wooden style frontage), two paddle controls and two twist controls and six boxed games.

Any valuations on these if sold together?

Comment

PAL Saturn Virtua Cop 2 and Virtua Gun set?

Fully boxed,box just shy of mint.

Cheers.

Comment

Cheers Mad_gear and buster. It's more pricey than I had hoped but i'll look out for it.

Comment

[QUOTE=moonwhistle]
                        Originally posted by Wools
                        King of fighters 98 - NTSC - Neo Geo AES (?40-?50) US version is worth more
                        Final Fantasy VIII Box Set - PAL - PSone (?20-?25)
                        Tghanks very much Sir.

Comment

Originally posted by goldenhawk
                          ?60-70? i think they are still readily avaiable at some game shops?

i have just been offered a white xbox, what sort of price will i be looking at paying for a thing of such beauty.

the guy has not offered a price yet, but it would be essential to my xbox collection some of you may have heard of. if i remember the white ones are jp regions and there are only 1,000 in circulation. i will wikipedia it, any suggestions on a rought offer price depending on condition ?
                          anyone ? he gave me a price of ?350 which seems quite high tbh.

Comment

Mine was about ?220 iirc.

I actually think the Japan smokey is harder to get as i could of picked up about 4 white ones while looking for mine. I think less of them made it over here,where as i guess all the white ones did,as collectors were after them,and the japanese didn't care less.

My theory.

Comment

How much will an original PAL N64 go for nowadays? It's boxed and complete in mint condition.

And is FF VIII on the PC worth anything, complete as well.

Comment

Originally posted by robrymond
                                I've got an Atari VCS (with the wooden style frontage), two paddle controls and two twist controls and six boxed games.

Any valuations on these if sold together?
                                Nobody have any idea on this? Would like to get it on Ebay sometime this week

Comment

Working...
                                X