Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

recently sold my Switched cube for ?31 shipped

fitted with a switch and a led mod

they dont really sell for top dollar i'm afraid but the spice one might get a little more

Comment

I think I'd rather give her away *sniff*
      That is the gaming bargain of the moment isn't it.

Comment

Anyone know what a sealed Pal Shining Force 3 (saturn) and sealed pal Shining Wisdom (saturn) go for? I know the jp versions can be had for pennies but they must be pretty darn rare pal wise? What are used but mint copies fetching these days?

Comment

I sold my very good cond PAL Shining Force 3 for circa ?55, seemed about the going rate.

Comment

Anyone could help me decide how much could I ask for a U.S. NTSC Xbox with 6 games (Halo, Morrowind, Deus Ex 2, KOTOR, Splinter Cell, Terminator: DoF)? The console still has the original box, manuals, and all games are also perfect, as new, complete with boxes, manuals, and all the stuff.

Comment

Edge Equip PS2 - this was a one off magazine talking about the future of the PS2. I found it lying around. Is it worth anything? ?5?

Comment

What's the going rate for mint & complete U.K PAL copies of Gal fighters and Cotton for Neo Geo Pocket Color? Both include yellow and pink inserts etc, thinking of ebaying them due to money woes.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh_Mutants
                  What's the going rate for mint & complete U.K PAL copies of Gal fighters and Cotton for Neo Geo Pocket Color? Both include yellow and pink inserts etc, thinking of ebaying them due to money woes.

They are fairly hard to find so you should get a reasonable amount. The NGPC market is in a bit of a slump at the mo though as i've just sold all my stuff for mere pennies I was well gutted. It might be worth starting the bidding at somewhere you would be OK selling them at. I think they generally go around ?25-?45.
                  The actual consoles seem to be selling well though.

Comment

Bubble Bobble JAMMA board, with fingerboard adapter.
                    Guaranteed original, not bootleg.

The New Zealand Story JAMMA Board

both work just fine. any valuations?

Comment

Originally posted by Oh_Mutants
                      I'd say the price has come down a bit on both in the last year or two, but I'd expect you should get at least 30 for each still.
                      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Gear
                        They are fairly hard to find so you should get a reasonable amount. The NGPC market is in a bit of a slump at the mo though as i've just sold all my stuff for mere pennies I was well gutted. It might be worth starting the bidding at somewhere you would be OK selling them at. I think they generally go around ?25-?45.
                        Thanks, have put them on sale here for ?28 (Cotton) and ?24 (Gal Fighters). Really would rather sell them to a good home on here than ebay them

Comment

Change of plans.
                          Last edited by NeoStuey; 04-10-2006, 17:51. Reason: valuation no longer needed

Comment

As title, how much is one worth in mint condition with two controllers and box? As new basically. Looking for an xbox 360 so selling this would help towards funding it.

And while I'm at it, what about a Japanese smokey xbox, again in mint condition, with the box, key ring etc. It;s got an 80gb hard drive with an Exectuer 2 mod chip, loads of roms/emulators and the usual on it.

Cheers for any input.

Comment

BeatmaniaIIDX 3rd Style PS2 NTSC/J

Just had this turn up out of the blue, don't even remeber ordering it.

Comment

What about Border Down, one of the Ltd Editon versions...? I've seen it go for varying crazy prices on ebay and it doesn't seem that consistent.

It's the one that came with the mouse mat, soundtrack and extra cd case. I 'm under the impression that you could only get it from Sega-Direct and is the most sought after.

Anyone care to comment...?

Comment

Working...
                                X