Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eastyy
    How much for a modded gamecube (plays usa/jap games) two memory cards a stepdown converter and the japanese version of viewtiful joe?
    No more than ?40-50 I imagine, I recently picked up a spare Qoob modded US Cube for ?40 myself.
    Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Time for me to ask opinions on pricing. Thinking about selling the PSP which hasn't really seen much use overall, so here's what I got...

US PSP v1.5 firmware (never updated) plus everything accessory wise still in the box, most not even opened
      Six games: Ridge Racer, Metal Gear Ac!d, Namco Collection, Lumines, Mercury, Wipeout
      512MB memory stick duo
      Hard aluminium case, gotten from Hong Kong (cost $30 I think)

Was thinking ?180-200 here perhaps...

Comment

I had pretty much the same amount of stuff as you and i only got ?150 i would say stick at ?180 at first though as alot of the time its all about timing!!

So start at ?200 and bring the price down if you dont sell, or do a or nearest offer.

ps why cant i look at attatched images , was looking forward to seeing that n64 pad.

Comment

Originally posted by Boggy
          haha it's not furry, no. Nintendo released a few of these, one other which sticks out is a red with black spots. Ladybird-esque.

the entire world seems oblivious to them though
          So disappointed that it doesn't have fur, but liking it anyway.

I would almostly certainly buy that if I saw it in a game shop but I have no idea of it's worth, I'm afraid. But thanks for the pictures.

Comment

Here's a toughie, sexy Aqua LE JPN PS2 W/ Messiah 2 mod?

Comment

Would think around ?100 to the right person,but i could be wrong.

I have PAL DC Skies Of Arcadia? Ta.

Comment

What about a genuinly mint condition boxed Super Famicom which was brand new untill I opened it earlier this year.
                It has all bags & paperwork and has only been played on once or twice.
                It also would sell with mint boxed copies of Yoshis Island, Mario Kart, Mario Collection and a good condition boxed copy of Super Mario World.
                It could be for sale to fund a Wii (if I can find one)
                Cheers,
                Rob.

Comment

Originally posted by brookescourt
                  What about a genuinly mint condition boxed Super Famicom which was brand new untill I opened it earlier this year.
                  It has all bags & paperwork and has only been played on once or twice.
                  It also would sell with mint boxed copies of Yoshis Island, Mario Kart, Mario Collection and a good condition boxed copy of Super Mario World.
                  It could be for sale to fund a Wii (if I can find one)
                  Cheers,
                  Rob.
                  i just bought a brand new sfc myself and the seller had also had mint sfcs for sale at $99, so you should be able to work out a fair price from that. Mario kart you can get brand new for around $15, SMW wont be worth much, ?5? Dunno about the other two? Hope that helps.

Comment

Thinking about selling the majority of my PS2 collection - not sure what things are worth though. What's rare in the world of PS2 software?

I have all the major PS2 shmups, rpg's and action games (either US or Jpn)

cheers

Comment

Originally posted by John Beaulieu
                      Thinking about selling the majority of my PS2 collection - not sure what things are worth though. What's rare in the world of PS2 software?

I have all the major PS2 shmups, rpg's and action games (either US or Jpn)

cheers
                      US stuff seems to be at rock bottom price wise at the moment for a lot of the stuff.

Any ideas what Marvel vs Capcom 2 disc only on PAL PS2 is worth?

PAL Rumble Roses disc only?

PAL SNES with all leads and Legend of the Mystical Ninja? I stuck it on ebay for ?25 but no interest so far

Comment

anyone know a guesstimate of how much a mint copy of the PS1 game Hoshigami Ruining BLue Earth will go for? NTSC/US

Comment

How much would a mint JP graphite DS be going for these days?

Comment

got some super famicom games that i doubt i will play so looking for a rough price should i decide to sell to get some funds for more shooters or some platform/puzzle for the good lady.

all boxed with instructions and all very good condition.

super star wars
                            pilotwings
                            super mario kart
                            f-zero
                            magic sword
                            street fighter2 the new challengers
                            final fight
                            final fight2
                            fatal fury2

anybody help.thanks

Comment

Nothing hugely valuable there, highest price probs for Final Fight 2 and that's only ?10-15.

Comment

Throwing this in for a check:

Panasonic Q modded for US/JP-games, universal DVD along with a Game Boy Player and Action Replay - all boxed with everything it came with (except disc and manual only for the AR). I think the last time someone sold a Q on this forum it was set at around ?150. I see the GB player is listed on eBay at $200+. Any help is appreciated

Comment

Working...
                                X