Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any suggestions on tihs ?

white psp giga pack (asian import so no warrentee.) boxed
    1 gig memory stick
    firmware 2.71se-b
    6 games
    gta 1 and 2
    exit
    winning eleven 9 (jap)
    metal gear acid 1
    and daxter

i have a few little bonus accessories and idea on a price ?

Comment

Biohazard 4 ps2 coll. ed. with Torch & guidebook

Upon JP release, I bought a Biohazard 4 ps2 coll. ed. with torch & guidebook. The game is completely in English, and comes with a few nice extras for collectors - as seen here :

Resident Evil 4 (English language version) for PlayStation 2Plus exciting new bonus features exclusive to the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system.Resident Evil 4 marks a terrifying new chapter in the world renowned BioHazard series. Players rejoin Leon S. Kennedy, six years after his first mission as a rookie cop from Resident Evil 2. Now as a U.S. agent, Leon is on a top-secret mission to investigate the disappearance of the President's daughter and has made his way to a mysterious location in Europe. As Leon encounters unimaginable horrors, he mustfind out who or what is behind everything.

Anyone now what this set is worth, nowadays? It's been unsealed, but it's still in very good nick. I'll probably end up selling it, but I wonder how much I could ask for it. I tried eBay for reference, but it never shows up there. Maybe it's "teh r@re"?

Comment

How much would Border Down new sealed be worth these days?

Comment

xbox 360 Premuim + Wireless Adaptor

Any idea how much to put the following up for in the for sale folder -

Xbox 360 console PAL ( premium ) Has four months left on the year warranty.
          360 Wireless Adapter.
          VGA Cable.

£240 ish ?

Thanks.

Comment

Got all 3 original bleemcast discs

Gran Turismo 2 - Cardboard sleeve
            Tekken 3 - Twin case
            and Metal Gear solid in a twin case also. As bought

All minty mint.

How much u reckon they're worth these days?

Comment

This Thread Is Pointless No Onehelps.

Comment

It pains me to say it, but it seems true lately. So, to buckle a trend : I've seen a sealed lim ed. Borderdown with music CD on sale for 169 euro last weekend in a games shop in Lille (France). They're not the cheapest, though. You should be able to find a (much?) better deal online.

Comment

Originally posted by Radirgyman View Post

Prices at the mo are around ?100-?120, if you can find it that is.

Comment

This Thread Is Pointless No Onehelps.

Tbh though most people post queries regarding stuff that is on ebay in droves. It doesn't take much to have a look to see how much a PSP (example) is going for. My take on this thread is that it's more for retro, hard to find stuff and imports (as this forum is based on import gaming).

Comment

Well that seems to correspond with the game I saw then. I thought it was a little expensive but there you go... seem reasonable now! If you really want it, and you haven't found it yet, you might want to pick it up then : http://www.gameswave.com/
                      Check the Dreamcast section... It's a French store, but they're nice people and - obviously - they understand English!

Comment

About ?50 on forums, ebay route you would be looking more ?70-100. Peeps correct me if I am wrong, but I don't think I am far of the mark.

Comment

Just a quick question. Anyone got any idea how much i'll have to pay to get one of those collectors editions of FF XII? Not sure how rare they are, but I wouldn't mind one.

Comment

Originally posted by Champloo View Post
                            Just a quick question. Anyone got any idea how much i'll have to pay to get one of those collectors editions of FF XII? Not sure how rare they are, but I wouldn't mind one.
                            It's still fairly new so it'll be around the RRP price ie ?35-?45 shipped.

I picked mine up from ebay.com with the LTD edition guide for around ?65 shipped, which was pretty good as the shipping cost was about $30 (i only paid $15).

Comment

ignore now listed for sale
                              Last edited by tom-nook; 04-01-2007, 07:46.

Comment

How much for a Japanese Saturn Arcade Stick. The nice one with the pink, blue buttons etc. Fully boxed. ??
                                Cheers.
                                3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Working...
                                X