Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Valuation thread - how much is ***** worth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
    The games dude, that kinda thing ('back ups') is not allowed and rightly so. The rest is fine though.

Ok thanks,

How much for the console then?

Comment

Like SuperDanX says, it's the games. However, I think eBay dislikes chipped consoles, too - I hear that if/when they find out, they shut down these auctions. Why don't you try to sell it here on the forum? As for the price... I wouldn't know, sorry.

Quick question : is it region free? I.e., is it able to play original imports?

Comment

Originally posted by Goldenballs View Post
        Ok thanks,

How much for the console then?
        It would help if you knew what chip tbh. Some are useless, like mine.

You might be able to flog it for about ?80 not sure.

Any idea how much I could get for these bundles on ebay. Listed in the forums but no one seems interested and I need some cash quick. Anyway its a megadrive with 2 controllers and 21 games, all boxed apart from 1, nearly all have manuals and there generally in good nick. Mostly good games as well, some ****e though.

And a Master System with 20 games, lightgun, controller. Some top games, about half boxed, half cart only. Most have manuals.

And there both pal.

Any idea how much?

Comment

How much do you reckon Metal slug AES 4 without box or inatructions (Jap) is worth?

Comment

How much could one be expected to pay - on these forums - for a near-mint Dodonpachi (JP/SAT - original release) without spine? Thanks...

Comment

Any ideas for the following?

Japanese 20gig ps3
              Resistance Jpn
              Ridge racer 7 Jpn
              Motorstorm Jpn
              Tony hawks project 8 US
              Tekken dark resurection on harddrive

Thanks for any help

Comment

PS3 - ?350 - 400 ?

Games ?30 each ?

The PS3 price i'm not too sure about. Seems fair.

Comment

Originally posted by Swaain View Post
                  How much could one be expected to pay - on these forums - for a near-mint Dodonpachi (JP/SAT - original release) without spine? Thanks...

I'd say around ?15.

Comment

Originally posted by Mad Gear View Post
                    I'd say around ?15.
                    Thanks for the info. That's less than I expected (hoped), though, so I guess I'll keep my copy - for collection purposes...

Comment

Unboxed Hori DOA4 stick 360
                      LOZOOT mint n64 pal aus gold cart

Comment

How much for...

Ltd ed old style white PS2?
                        It is the japanese Gran Turismo 4 Prologue edition, complete with GT4 memory card (and case), stand and all appropriate leads and pads. GT4 Prologue is obv also included.

Bought from a forum member and kept in good nick since having it.

Regards

Blair

Edit: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-o-49-en-70-9kj.html
                        Its that one!
                        Last edited by ItsThere; 16-01-2007, 07:15. Reason: Link added

Comment

Guys how much would a non slimline non chipped PAL PS2 with two controllers get ? was thinkgin 50 quid?

Comment

Bought my Samsung LE32R41BD last January through a family members catologue so not long finished paying for it cost £1100 in all and is in imaculate condition and has no dead pixels/marks/scratches ect and has been well and truly looked after and comes from asmoke/pet free home and comes with its own little stand and a wall bracket.
                            Picture quality is awesome for 360 n ps3 owners and i only have cable at home but the footy when on Sky looks very impressive too as does watching movies through 360 also.

So i need to know a realistic price that i should be looking for once i finally decide to sell as im wanting a bigger and newer tv set.

Any help be most gratefull and mods if this is in the wrong section please move (and redirect me also to where it will be moved too )

This is the TV here. http://reviews.cnet.co.uk/television...9193435,00.htm

Thanks for looking.

Glazza.
                            Last edited by glazza; 18-01-2007, 15:04.

Comment

Originally posted by glazza View Post
                              Bought my Samsung LE32R41BD last January through a family members catologue so not long finished paying for it cost ?1100 in all and is in imaculate condition and has no dead pixels/marks/scratches ect and has been well and truly looked after and comes from asmoke/pet free home and comes with its own little stand and a wall bracket.
                              Picture quality is awesome for 360 n ps3 owners and i only have cable at home but the footy when on Sky looks very impressive too as does watching movies through 360 also.

So i need to know a realistic price that i should be looking for once i finally decide to sell as im wanting a bigger and newer tv set.

Any help be most gratefull and mods if this is in the wrong section please move (and redirect me also to where it will be moved too )

This is the TV here. http://reviews.cnet.co.uk/television...9193435,00.htm

Thanks for looking.

Glazza.

This Sammy one at play.com is under ?640 http://play.com/Electronics/Electron...V/Product.html

I think that's like yours?

Comment

Anyone know how much for

Nintendo Wii (US machine)
                                2x Wii Remotes
                                1x Wii Nun-chuk
                                Classic Controller
                                Component Cable

All NTSC games :

Zelda Twilight Princess
                                Trauma Centre : Second Opinion
                                Wii Sports